Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,849 views
Haha do it. I haven't seem them at my school yet but I know it's coming. Invisible Children was just here a few months ago.

Going to get some friends involved tomorrow. There's going to be an Invisible Children rally or meeting at my school next week. :rolleyes:
 
There's going to be an Invisible Children rally or meeting at my school next week. :rolleyes:

If you don't show up, just tell them later that you were invisible.
 
I have invisible children in my office every day. I call it 'pretending they aren't there'.
 
Pupik
If you don't show up, just tell them later that you were invisible.

It's during lunch so I won't be there!
 
Reminds me of all the high school pep rallies that I didn't attend because they were conveniently held at the last hour of the day. Saw one, they provided a template for the rest.

Edit: Should post something funny for 10,000th post in thread.

WhipIt.jpg
 
Last edited:
Our pep rallies suck this year. Last year we had the whole school chanting "freshmen suck." Then the principle tried to stop everyone and he got booed off. :lol:
 
Our pep rallies suck this year. Last year we had the whole school chanting "freshmen suck." Then the principle tried to stop everyone and he got booed off. :lol:

Yeah, it was no different 24 years ago! My friends decided we weren't going to waste some of our best years by chanting mindlessly at the freshmen, so we hung out by our cars, and left early.

Besides, I would later wind up marrying one of those sucky fresh(wo)men!
 
tumblr_lzrq71uTF51qmvurpo1_500.png


tumblr_lzig5qZ0511qhjunto1_500.jpg
 
Patrick
Our pep rallies suck this year. Last year we had the whole school chanting "freshmen suck." Then the principle tried to stop everyone and he got booed off. :lol:

That's how ours go. Last year someone threw a pen across the bleachers and hit someone in the eye.

Oh and there was a Kony poster in the bathroom. Some kid went "enough o' this sh**", ripped it and threw it in the stall.
 
I see your spoiler and raise you THIS:


Pfffftt.. I see your "spoiler" and I raise you with a real spoiler what even has exhaust pipes in it! :sly:

daisuke_shouten_003.jpg
 

Hah, I see this sign often when heading into the country, along with a couple other variations:

tumblr_lqqfwqy5Aw1qajp9i.jpg


tumblr_lqqfw0btqu1qajp9i.jpg


It's a South Australian country road safety campaign.
 
Don't drive like a door knob?

Don't drive like a cockerel?
 
Don't drive like a Foghorn Leghorn, I say don't drive like a Foghorn Leghorn, boy.
 
Don't drive like an organ stop?

Don't drive like a bird! ;)
 
Don't drive like a McNugget?
 
Looks like you guys have the same fun I do when I see these signs.
 
Wears the one with that certain female hygiene product?
 
Last edited:
Don't drive like a towel?

You're a towel!

thumbnail.aspx
 
^You one of them too. Can be really handy, he?

Which toilet sleeper type are you ?

Comfy:
sleeping_on_the_toilet.jpg

Security:
sleeping_girls_toilet_1.jpg

Narcoleptic:
snoozing_on_the_toilet-13059.bmp

Black out:
117.jpeg

or favorite sleep place:
SLEEPING+ON+TOILET.jpg
 
Back