Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,981 views
awjeez2.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16428977.jpg
 
It's not going away anytime soon.

ce3.jpg


f3c.jpg


652.jpg
 
TB
Like being white and nerdy?

That refers to a song title.

Seriously though, speakers and ponies. What does one have to do with the other? Is he trying to say he doesn't understand how speakers work, so it must be magic? Is it just an excuse to post ponies? Was it just a completely random product of boredom? All of the above?

You know what? Forget it. I won't even try to understand that image, why it exists, or why anyone would bother posting it anywhere.

road%20007.jpg
 
Sigh...just don't post if you don't get it.

That's what I've done, and it's served me in good steed.
 
That refers to a song title.
I'm pretty sure most people would be able to pick that up. Those that listen to Mr. Weird, anyway.
Is it just an excuse to post ponies?
Your disdain of all things equine is well established so let's just not, mkay? Falls squarely in the "No complaining" part of the thread title.
 
TB
Your disdain of all things equine is well established so let's just not, mkay? Falls squarely in the "No complaining" part of the thread title.
It doesn't seem like he was complaining at all. He was just asking a question.
 
Moving on...

vyaxko.jpg


rscyfa.jpg
 
DK
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16428977.jpg

Rage... I want to not hate USA but those few idiots are taking you all down.
Vote for Sanity, not for Santorum.
 
Except for those times all British cars are rubbish because handmade = will fall apart.
 
Except for those times all British cars are rubbish because handmade = will fall apart.

Vettel would pay for all the other British F1 cars to fall apart right now, I guess. Then again, only the others - not his very own car. :p
 
Except for those times all British cars are rubbish because handmade = will fall apart.

I never understood what he meant by 'hand made'. He made that comment about an Aston Martin once.

Couldn't tell if it was meant as a compliment or criticism.
 
Back