Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,947 views
24csk04.png

Indeed. And Clarkson is one of the worst offenders in the world when it comes to saying "It's American/has a large engine, therefore it sucks." Also, his sense of humor is that of a 13-year-old and gets worse with every series. Because of this, I'm considering not watching the next batch of episodes that arrives on Netflix.

funny_road_signs_15.jpg


Should that really need to be said?
 
I never understood what he meant by 'hand made'. He made that comment about an Aston Martin once.

Well if you look into the words said on Top Gear, it's as clear as day that they're hypocritical and contradictory.

"Britain makes the best cars bar none. They're just always better."
But...
"Lol, let's point and laugh at Vauxhall."
"Lol, let's totally ignore the fact that Aston Martins and Jaguars were totally the same under Ford."
"ZOMG Rolls-Royce Phantom! British perfection. Except when we want to slag it off, it's German. Same with all Bentleys."

"This particular model was handmade so each car is unique from every other model."
But...
"This car is rubbish. It was handmade, so the door will fall off."

"Japan makes soulless calculators. They're never as good."
But...
"GT-R,GT-R,GT-R,GT-R,GT-R."
And then...
"This new Ferrari was built by scientists. I don't like it."
However...
"This GT-R is technically constructed for optimal performance. I love it."

Nobody takes what Top Gear say seriously. And if they do, they shouldn't.
 
Indeed. And Clarkson is one of the worst offenders in the world when it comes to saying "It's American/has a large engine, therefore it sucks." Also, his sense of humor is that of a 13-year-old and gets worse with every series. Because of this, I'm considering not watching the next batch of episodes that arrives on Netflix.

You don't actually take what he says seriously, do you?
 
White & Nerdy
Should that really need to be said?

There's one in Washington warning not to pick up female hitchhikers.
 
Indeed. And Clarkson is one of the worst offenders in the world when it comes to saying "It's American/has a large engine, therefore it sucks." Also, his sense of humor is that of a 13-year-old and gets worse with every series. Because of this, I'm considering not watching the next batch of episodes that arrives on Netflix.

*snip*

I'm sure you like American Top Gear better then?

tumblr_m10o76BhPq1r3s5n0o1_400.jpg
 
I'm sure you like American Top Gear better then?

Probably would, though I've never seen it.

Maybe someday Netflix will have it, and then I'll be able to form an opinion on that one too.
 
I can't stand Top Gear USA. It has such a scripted feeling, which I don't really get from Top Gear UK. What I mean is that the casual stuff seems predetermined, whereas on Top Gear UK it just looks like a natural conversation/series of events.
 
There is a thread for top gear you know. 💡
 
Last edited:
Time for some Photoshop fun...

Original:

YFu1f.jpg


Photoshopped:

JHETB.jpg


dzKjs.jpg


On her way to the Ministry of Silly Walks
WRyQD.jpg


4JMwn.jpg


xf4F2.jpg


C09rq.jpg


GI0XL.jpg
 
Things that don't make a difference: Facebook groups.

423542_408643195829582_284627124897857_1606850_1349758478_n.jpg
 
I can't stand Top Gear USA. It has such a scripted feeling....whereas on Top Gear UK it just looks like a natural conversation/series of events.

Seriously? The latest series of the UK version have been slated because of their scripted feeling. The India Special was terrible.
 
Seriously though, speakers and ponies. What does one have to do with the other? Is he trying to say he doesn't understand how speakers work, so it must be magic? Is it just an excuse to post ponies? Was it just a completely random product of boredom? All of the above?

topic.php
 
Seriously? The latest series of the UK version have been slated because of their scripted feeling. The India Special was terrible.

True, they have a scripted feel, but it isn't nearly as bad as TG USA. Also, TG UK is funny whereas TG USA is not.
 
I lost it when I read "humming Mission Impossible theme".
 
I can't stand Top Gear USA. It has such a scripted feeling, which I don't really get from Top Gear UK. What I mean is that the casual stuff seems predetermined, whereas on Top Gear UK it just looks like a natural conversation/series of events.

They both feel pretty damn scripted to me, but I still find 'em both amusing.
 
Mitsubishi%20fail.jpg


Just saw that comment on Facebook.
Shows how stupid some car "fans" are.

:dunce:
 
Our NHS is free and people do the second one :lol:

Yes and the NHS is absolutely brilliant. :rolleyes: So brilliant that they kept me in hospital for 6 days once, when only one day was necessary. So brilliant that they discharged my grandfather one day, but he had to go back the next day as he was in a lot of pain. Upon going back to the hospital, he was told that if he hadn't went back, he would have died. America's healthcare costs a fortune, but it's top notch... If you can afford it.
 
^ seriously guys, this is GTP, all of us are car fans... can you NOT see that that CLEARLY is a GTR?? :dopey:
 
Yes and the NHS is absolutely brilliant. :rolleyes: So brilliant that they kept me in hospital for 6 days once, when only one day was necessary. So brilliant that they discharged my grandfather one day, but he had to go back the next day as he was in a lot of pain. Upon going back to the hospital, he was told that if he hadn't went back, he would have died. America's healthcare costs a fortune, but it's top notch... If you can afford it.

Actually, Cuba has the best health service, statistically. And it's more or less free. :p
 
I think you'll find its actually a Prius.
 
Back