Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
Ah well, it was worth a try.
 
429926_280604808677320_211186565619145_720206_2011644326_n.jpg

DBZ win.
 
FYI, being drunk doesn't help understand
 
And what is wrong with the you don't say guy? And anyway its not like it actually makes the joke unfunny.

I think the problem was the demotivational. Totally unnecessary and totally detracting from the funny.

>implying that meme is a demotivational

Though I agree with you, MazdaPrice.

GRANT-ME-YOUR-BACON.jpg


tumblr_lqyjaoutdg1r0jb30o1_500.jpg


1324352292326.png


08a.jpg
 
Oh my God, that's a super long picture which I didn't have enough time or attention to read and see if it we're funny. :dopey:

Beeblebrox, you lost me at "...why are you wearing a helmet..."
 
It's actually five comic strips featured in xckd, that together make one story which I find entertaining. Other people don't seem to, but then humour is highly personal.
 
It was quite an enjoyable read, especially the whole "there's no grid! How do I steer???" part, but I don't get it.
 
terminator363
Too long, did not read. :sly:

No kidding. Please, No more comic strips rivaling the word count of a novel.
 
You are aware that Homosexual means Male-same sex and Gay can mean either?
:dunce:

Gay=men
Lesbian=women
Homosexual=gender unspecified same sex love (male/female).

old bump reply.
 
It was quite an enjoyable read, especially the whole "there's no grid! How do I steer???" part, but I don't get it.

In the Tron movie they could only make 90 degree turns.
(Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)
 
:yuck::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
But man clearly now everything should sell.
 
Last edited:
In the Tron movie they could only make 90 degree turns.
(Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

In the first movie yes only 90 degree, but they could make normal turns in the new movie
 
111816003218412402a2jcz.jpg
 
Less bracket, more shapeless flowchart.

tumblr_lsv56iqe5l1qb25dg.jpg
 
I was actually wondering where it went for half a second...
 
Last edited:
(re: Every Breath You Take) Yes, I ruined that song for my wife, by insinuating that Sting might be a stalker.
That's actually what the song is about.. it's not a love song at all. Sting was never shy about the fact, he actually thought it was a little weird the way everyone interpreted it. Still, excellent song. :)
 
Back