Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,868 views
This is my facebook today:

430611_750272695842_50102624_34935116_1511274288_n.jpg


422062_325881614142207_100001611136857_947936_1493155683_n.jpg


429820_10150758479983593_696038592_11451556_1915989203_n.jpg


426359_10150867045467501_830942500_12781520_1544294519_n.jpg


421891_3530127851184_1211852200_33501266_1116847732_n.jpg


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16382073.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16386122.jpg

421948_3530301055514_1211852200_33501299_581474788_n.jpg
 
I think that's what he was pointing out. Those are pics sent to him on Facebook.

I take it someone was... errh... stabbed... at school?
 
Ok thanks, I only played the game lol.
149671%20-%20circuit_diagram%20radio%20Sweetie_Belle%20sweetie_derelle.png

It's called a speaker, and it works by a magnet acting on a coil which pushes and pulls the speaker cone, thus vibrating the air and creating sound waves.
 
I think that's what he was pointing out. Those are pics sent to him on Facebook.

I take it someone was... errh... stabbed... at school?

Yep. Two idiots stabbed each other.

I made the last one and the facebook girl one. Tired of people plastering "Beware the Ides of March" everywhere.
 
It's called a speaker, and it works by a magnet acting on a coil which pushes and pulls the speaker cone, thus vibrating the air and creating sound waves.

I see someone passed their 8th grade technology class.
 
It's called a speaker, and it works by a magnet acting on a coil which pushes and pulls the speaker cone, thus vibrating the air and creating sound waves.
That's a shame, his explanation was actually funnier.
 
It's called a speaker, and it works by a magnet acting on a coil which pushes and pulls the speaker cone, thus vibrating the air and creating sound waves.

I prefer piezoelectric headphones myself. It saves you 2 or 3 transistors by skipping the amplifier circuit. :sly:
 
That's a shame, his explanation was actually funnier.

That's a matter of taste. To me it looked like two vastly different things tied together for no reason whatsoever.
 
Last edited:
Aaaaaaanyway...



Wait... what? :scared:
 
Aaaaaaanyway...



Wait... what? :scared:

DUDE. that pic is both disturbing and hilarious at the same time, and the bottom comment is just cherry in top of the icing :lol::lol:👍👍
 
That's a matter of taste. To me it looked like two vastly different things tied together for no reason whatsoever.

I thought the point of this thread was to have fun. Loosen up a bit. 👍
 
What does the "Ides of March" mean?

'Ides' means the middle day of a month, so 'Ides of March' is the middle day of March, I think traditionally it was the 15th. 'Beware the Ides of March' is Caesar's warning from Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar'. :)
 
What does the "Ides of March" mean?

It's to do with the death of Julius Caesar on the 15th (or ides, meaning middle) of March, and the line from the Shakespeare play "Beware of the ides of March"

Beware of being tree'd!
 
"Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!"

Kenneth-Williams-in-Carry-001.jpg
 
Isn't that a friend of Biggus Dickus?
 
No his wife, Incontinentia.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16407914.jpg
Discuss
 
Eat with spoon, drink from cup.

But this would be the funny pictures thread, not the "discuss what's written in a picture" thread (and we don't need one created, thanks...)
 
Well that's weird. :odd:



;)
 
Back