Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,154 views
417371_10150582555441384_253718141383_8943062_493675040_n.jpg


Unsure why, but I'd fall out of my chair laughing if I was presented this.
 
Neither. You posted straight after a moderator had asked that everyone get back on topic.

He said he'd like to have more pictures, not walls of text, and I had the quote tab open and went buying in the UCD so he hadn't posted when I opened the quote tab.

on topic and right outside my place.
image.jpg
 
I think he's pointing out the irony of how warm it is and yet there's still snow on the ground. Regional humor, I guess. I saw the same thing in my area last weekend, t-shirts and short pants with snow piles at end of the driveway.
 
Ok hopefully this text pic won't upset many. I usually not one for them. However this one is pretty funny:

13532121.jpg
 
417371_10150582555441384_253718141383_8943062_493675040_n.jpg


Unsure why, but I'd fall out of my chair laughing if I was presented this.

LOLOLOLOL, THAT THING HAS A FACE! :scared:
How the hell could you eat that?! :dopey:
More importantly, what the hell is that?! :sick:
 
OwensRacing
Ok hopefully this text pic won't upset many. I usually not one for them. However this one is pretty funny:

That's probably fake, but incredibly funny. That's about everything I love and hate about The South...they tell it like it is.
 
39245240454177290861520.jpg


Yes and the NHS is absolutely brilliant. :rolleyes: So brilliant that they kept me in hospital for 6 days once, when only one day was necessary. So brilliant that they discharged my grandfather one day, but he had to go back the next day as he was in a lot of pain. Upon going back to the hospital, he was told that if he hadn't went back, he would have died. America's healthcare costs a fortune, but it's top notch... If you can afford it.

The UK has private health care too, and it's very good from what I've experienced. The NHS is generally crap but can be useful if you don't have the money to go private. I'm in a healthcare scheme at work so I've got the best of both worlds :p
 
Last edited:
mazda:
Didier, Gilles is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

I know! Didier is soo slow ;)

Bad taste 👎

Didier drove a Ferrari F1 car succesfully and could have been multiple WDC if it weren`t for that freak accident.

How`s your vita?
 
^ Karma has a way of biting back, AlonsoF1fan....
 
alonsof1fan91
Bad taste 👎

Didier drove a Ferrari F1 car succesfully and could have been multiple WDC if it weren`t for that freak accident.

How`s your vita?

Take it to the Motorsports forum. I'll join in that one.
 
The things you find when you're looking for something else...

edit- picture won't work... nevermind.
 
Searched for my infamous random word 'blurgle'...

Blurgle_Staredad-s650x921-67263-580.jpg
 
Bad taste 👎

Didier drove a Ferrari F1 car succesfully and could have been multiple WDC if it weren`t for that freak accident.

How`s your vita?

Ease up man, fan anger!! If you one of the 2 persons involved, I get your anger otherwise not.

my vita's fine. Love it. Lumnies is rocking!!

Also, one of the names is also mine, that's why the comment.

But if it touched you in a bad way, I am sorry for that. But ease up...
 
That car picture is a very clever illusion image. I had to double take before I relized certains parts were twisted around.
 
Back