Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
30834314284355915561712.jpg


...I can't be the only one? ;)
 
^I don't use a computer to browse, I use my iPod sitting on my bed. So she cannot get behind me, do I carry on with what I was doing. ;)
 
My vision is fine. Why do you ask?
 
That's cold, bro... :lol:

Just heard about the trade this morning... :dopey:
 
Good news for Massa. Looks like he's got a backup plan if the Ferrari job doesn't work out. 👍



:p
 
back-to-the-kitchen.jpg
 
I always thought it wasn't deemed unsafe in China until at least five trucks. :odd:
 
Meh, once you've seen 5 people and a baby on a 35cc scooter everything else is, well, meh.

EDIT: I never realise trucks came in S, M or L sizes.
 
Meh, once you've seen 5 people and a baby on a 35cc scooter everything else is, well, meh.

EDIT: I never realise trucks came in S, M or L sizes.

I dunno, six people getting out of a Smart car was pretty entertaining to watch. :p
 
Who wants another Photoshop battle?

Reddit was asked to fix this photo:

Fqjkh.jpg


These are the [SFW] results:

hSGbU.jpg


HKeqB.jpg


vhSZW.jpg


piHpl.jpg


D0osk.jpg


7vPEE.jpg


BG4RU.jpg


Cysaz.png


ecmqe.jpg


QoCHR.jpg


VVS09.jpg


IEftY.jpg


cw72O.jpg


After that they just get weird :lol:
 
Wow. Does the couple know of this? 👎

The dude who submitted the picture in the first place was getting a kick out of the funny ones and in the end he got the fixed picture he wanted, don't worry.
 
Taken from my laptop -
RonPaulGooglefail.jpg
 
That should be 9.8 m/s^2
 
or ms^-2, which is how we referred to it in Physics.

edit:

Hmm, "you so fat that dress would only accelerate to the floor at 4.9ms^-2"
 
Back