Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,151 views
7000555195_6e404f489f_z.jpg

Mind fudged.
 
:lol:

I am so sending those to my dad.
 
That cat reminds me of an old commercial where a guy was singing "Rock the Catbox" instead of "Rock the Caspah".
 
^ I thought he meant Caspah the Friendly Ghost.
 
Joe Strummer will be turning in his grave.
 
pwPIO.png
 
*Celebrity "twins" pic*

That one had me in stitches, because I was sitting in the EXACT same position as the pic at the end... :lol:
 
I'm still convinced that Javier Bardem is Jeffrey Dean Morgan putting on a silly accent.

You're seriously telling me this isn't the same person?

 
^ He also makes them fly in a squadron over London.
 
By definition, the Sci-Fi Rectangle is not a Rectangle. ;)


*You don't Say*
 
This will be the New York Jets this next season with the signing of Tebow.

tim+tebow_0a0d03_3484142.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back