Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,088 views
Aww I failed at A level physics :( well I quit before I failed.
 
There's also friction you need to factor in.
 
9.81 to be precise ;), of course that's assuming air resistance is negligible, which it isn't. :D

Why not 9.789?
 
Yall aren't going to see any dresses fall at 9.8 m/s^2 if yall keep arguing about pedantics.
 
What about the floaty-ness?

Yes, low mass but a large surface area would dramatically reduce acceleration. But since it would only be falling six feet at best it would make little difference. :D
 
Depends on the coordinates of the falling dress. I chose the mean value. :D

I like her skirt just above the kneequator.
 
>This thread
 
bXV0h.jpg
 
^^^ Duck and cover!!! :lol:
 
If someone's still using a PC like that then they deserve everything they get! Apparently the FBI are monitoring the situation following a hard drive against the hackers behind this.
 
It's a Bit of propaganda from Apple if you ask me. They're trying to RAM up their sales.

*runs away before puns get out of hand*
 
I just think it's a load of silly-con artists behind it all.

*runs after you across field - 'Shem, Shem... oh Jesus Christ!'*
 
I hope nobody gets (Giga) hertz by this. :indiff:
 
Edit: Double post - damn app :grumpy:
 
Blitz187
:lol: Thats genius! People actually believe this trash Recycling Bin?

Fixed with pun.
So what if it's bad? Byte me.
 
These puns are Terabyteble.
 
Jack Wilshere
 
Back