Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,080 views
internet-memes-howshopgood.jpg


internet-memes-meme-madness-a-logo-can-change-everything1.jpg
 
I wish I knew what all those references meant... but when it comes to football/soccer....

All is lost.
 
It would have been better if it was someone really important like Cesc Fabreg... Oh...

:lol: I think at one point Henry was also quoted as saying he'd play out his career at Arsenal. Lying git!

I wish I knew what all those references meant... but when it comes to football/soccer....

Is it because the shorts aren't tight enough and there are too few goal posts? ;)
 
That's an even better image for people like me who drive on the 'proper' side of the car. ;)
 
^Nah.
You just sit in the right side of the car. We actually drive on the right side of the road ;)
 
I wish I knew what all those references meant... but when it comes to football/soccer....

All is lost.

Don't worry, goes over my head too. If it wasn't for the shirts they could have all been X Factor contestants for all i knew.
 
9.81 to be precise ;), of course that's assuming air resistance is negligible, which it isn't. :D

Sorry to nip back to some pages ago

That is in Paris, where most measurements are standardised. Id varies in different places due to altitude, shelf type and the type of rocks. For Example it is about 9.84 in London and 9.46 in Kathmandu.
 
Don't worry, goes over my head too. If it wasn't for the shirts they could have all been X Factor contestants for all i knew.

Same here...I just nod along; I suppose most National Football League references make no sense to at least 75% of our membership at GTP.
 
Same here...I just nod along; I suppose most National Football League references make no sense to at least 75% of our membership at GTP.

N..F..wuh?

foxyduh1.jpg
 
"motorcycle is gone.jpg" = guy just standing there akward looking. :lol:
 
Ah the power of the internet, where a simple typo is so much more than just a typo. :lol:
 
Back