Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,591 views
notsogreatdane.jpg

Dane Cook rocks. :dopey:
 
6c1.jpg


And regarding German, most of those words sound pretty normal when you pronounce them.
Also you can mock any language; The Spanish word for "Bother" is "Molestar". Go figure.
 
Don't go bothering any kids in Spain then...
 
Also you can mock any language; The Spanish word for "Bother" is "Molestar". Go figure.

The French for "to" as in time (Ten to Four) is "moins que". Made French lessons very funny for us immature young'uns. (Pronounced Mwan cerr)
 
It's more like: quarter to 5 would be cinq heure moins quart. I think, so it's just the next hour + moins + time away from next hour.
 
It's more like: quarter to 5 would be cinq heure moins quart. I think, so it's just the next hour + moins + time away from next hour.
You are correct 👍. In 35 mins it will be neuf heure moins quart
 
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo31/Mr-Wilso-mang01/NrburgringGP_D-1.gif[ /IMG]

I'm done .[/QUOTE]

We had a Panda in a similar pink driving around here some years ago. The horn sound was pretty hilarious too. Loved that car. :lol:
 
Dolan is trending, I've noticed.

524490_410721438956929_332346250127782_1416703_453220129_n.jpg
 
^ When did the AUP change this is what google translate said your Japanese text reads.

You posted a message all in English: Follow the AUP.

:lol: /troll
 
^ :lol:

I only re-watched that film 2 nights ago.
 
One of my friends brought one of those to tech class. The teacher went absolutely nuts after 15 minutes..
 
Glorious.
 
Why do I feel the 'unedited' version of this pic is the next big meme?

scaled.php
 
^

Do you know the story behind it?
 
Back