Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,527 views
VipQB.png
 

Ha! :lol: My wife has squinty eyes and that's never happened! I'll get the Cannon out now and wait for her to get home.
 
Whoever made that scumbag GT meme must have not gotten picture as to who sponsors the race :rolleyes:

Anyhow:

pokmon_you_teach_me_and_ill_teach_you_Pokememes-s500x438-285723-580.jpg
 
Reminds me of the classic Woodie Allen movie "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask" in which a very young Gene Wilder falls in love with a sheep. the scene where he takes his lover to a hotel was...whoa!
 
Love the snow white/welsh farmer pic (couldn't resist :lol: )
 
lemansfanatic
Reminds me of the classic Woodie Allen movie "Everything Ewe Ever Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask" in which a very young Gene Wilder falls in love with a sheep. the scene where he takes his lover to a hotel was...whoa!

:p
 
tumblr_lh9d3w1iwt1qhqqmto1_500.png


Why not vid-cap, I say.
 
^I absolutely love that dream of Homer's.
 
I thought you were on our side.

Dude seriously can you not just lighten up? It was only a joke...

Anyway..
3713619_700b.jpg


Yeah, This is probably what would happen if I tried to cook something in the kitchen. (unless it's in a microwave)

3712791_700b.jpg


This one technically isn't against AUP.
 

Yeah, This is probably what would happen if I tried to cook something in the kitchen. (unless it's in a microwave)



Then you're doing it wrong :p
 
What are you, a Sim? :sly:

Yep and I am playing.

As with all sims they need torture so go over there and drink coffee till you wet yourself then start a fire in a small room and sit in said room.
 
nick09
face book PETA joke


That had me laughing pretty good.

I now have to google the cd mentioned and see if allegations are correct.


(water in ziplock. Staple ziplock at top) lol but still a good one.


funny-pictures-kfc-chicken-stilts-flamingos.jpg
 
Back