Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,540 views
The copper in the middle wanted to take the day off because he was feeling a little horse.

Good to see the horse is using protection. :dopey:
 
^

Do you know the story behind it?

It's a mounted police officer. That's about all I know.

The copper in the middle wanted to take the day off because he was feeling a little horse.

Good to see the horse is using protection. :dopey:

Uh, no it isn't. Want the original photo as proof? :D
 
That reminds me of the guy stopping in the middle of nowhere, wanting to take a dump and suddenly get's surprised by an donkey with pants down.



The most hillarious about the pic is the censoring. "Ohh noes, would someone think about the children."
 
Why do I feel the 'unedited' version of this pic is the next big meme?

scaled.php

The Gardaí, doing Ireland proud. :lol:
 
1510.jpg
 
I question the validity of your argument.

523346_10150761721610240_12243660239_11611020_1406381499_n.jpg
 
Not if you are Ash Ketchum. He has a Pikachu. -True Story.
 
Even funnier is that it is posted with NPH, who is not interested in women.
 
Even funnier is that it is posted with NPH, who is not interested in women.

In the picture he is portraying Barney Stinson, who is interested in women. ;)
 
Ahhh ok.
 
My apologies if it's a repost.

[img.]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535758_10150776805806885_311478426884_12011784_1346553307_n.jpg[/img]

Just ask a few individuals from a few animes I've watched. :lol:
 
Why do I feel the 'unedited' version of this pic is the next big meme?

scaled.php

That's Ireland for you.

(To be honest though I've never even seen a Garda on a horse before.)
 
internet-troll-untitled1.jpg

internet-troll-nobody-are-asking-four-perfecshun.png

white-trash-repairs-how-does-i-physics.jpg

epic-win-photos-making-cereal-win.jpg

epic-win-photos-routine-repairs-win.jpg


and finally, this just happened to my brother
j0jwoj.jpg
 

Not really. The real challenge is making the system rigid enough so that it won't fall apart or wobble and shift the center of mass.
 
:lol: Ha! Minesweeper, yeah, 'coz people still play that! Good one, I had a chuckle. ;)

Solitaire FTW.
 
Must not be canon or nikon. :lol:
 
Looks like a Nikon menu to me.
 
Back