Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,540 views
16 year old + Oven = This

I find this offensive, I can cook perfectly well :p Just as long as there's instructions on the packet :D

559028_3664830622565_1328736218_33586750_178140044_n.jpg


546903_10150666454942955_657832954_9553343_1330793161_n.jpg


do5OS.jpg
 
Just was on a 90's music nostalgia trip and thought of something:



:lol:
 
I don't imagine that song having been a hit in Greece since Scat is excrement, but then again Ti - Ri - RI - Pa - Re - Po !
 
East End Boys and West End Girls need to back off right now.
 
Just was on a 90's music nostalgia trip and thought of something:



:lol:

Why would someone call themself that even in a song? It makes me feel sick.
 
1066177-ashpokedex2_super.png


Scat. The homonym pokemon.

This word has two different meanings depending on context.
 
East End Boys and West End Girls need to back off right now.

I liked West End Girls when it came out, and it was a popular song around here, so I heard it a lot. It was not until I looked up the lyrics that I was finally able to understand what they were saying when they sang this phrase: "In a West End town, a dead end world".

I was hearing things like In a western town with dead end walls, or other similar phrases, and sometimes I still do, which is sort of weird.
 
TB
Scat as in singing, not scat as in poo.

Yeah, and even with that they're still the same thing :yuck:

I had a flatmate for a few years who thought he was a jazz musician/singer. I know what I'm saying.
 
Wow. I think I'm in love.

baa.jpg
 
I'd have his babies any day. :p
 
I'd have his babies any day. :p

That's the last time I get my hopes up. :(

You go, and take your handsome marathon dude with you. Don't come a-knocking at my door when he runs of with somebody else. :grumpy:

;)
 
And so ends another episode of the Gays of our Lives.
 
a.k.a Flame Boy, a.k.a Joseph Stalin ;)
[/FriendsNerd]

I love that new macro.
 
Walking is too mainstream for Spongebob.
SxCSH.gif
 
^^ Wow... really?
 
Back