Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
161600.jpg




Hi, my name is Han Trolo, pilot of the Millennium Falcon and the only meme who's career isn't ruined by this movie.
 
Sorry double post -_-
 
Haha, Han Trolo! Is that the oldest exhibition of trollface?
 
Alright, I'm too old to develop much of an interest to do what people usually do with porn. Better?

Much better. Although I'm not sure why you're not into sending nasty stuff to your friends in emails, its hilarious.
 
Harrison Ford's rape face :lol:
 
Imagine the photo being real! The reporters should have been inner-city residents. :lol:
 
If they can judge a single kilogram by just tossing it between both of their hands then I think they know drugs quite well!
 
I want to know who Rod Stewart was mistaken for.
 

I did something similar in sixth grade. In social studies we were writing letters to the troops in Afghanistan (The War in Afghanistan had just began around that time). And in my letter I drew some weapons like RPG's and shot guns. I thought the soldier that would receive my letter would like that. :p
 
I would find this funny ... if it weren't so self-congratulatory. Lately, atheists seem to be going out of their way to prove how superior they are, which I do find amusing, mostly because moral superiority is a stereotype more commonly associated with the religious.

But in the end, I think it's mostly like the sexist jokes. People post them and find them funny because the internet means they can do it anonymously, but they don't really believe in it the way they let on. I'm not saying that atheists don't stand by their convictions, but I have my doubts as to whether this incident really happened, or whether it was just someone thinking up a clever comeback two hours too late.
 
I would find this funny ... if it weren't so self-congratulatory. Lately, atheists seem to be going out of their way to prove how superior they are, which I do find amusing, mostly because moral superiority is a stereotype more commonly associated with the religious.

Thats_the_joke.jpg


Everyone in the shop thinks he is a bit crazy yet he thinks he is the greatest thats the funny part I think. In Britain at least (and clearly America as thats where its set) people cheer at people making a fool of themself as a form of mocking them.
 
Last edited:
It's an Australian BMW dealership. Everything's upside down there. :lol:
 
We Australians don't fly American flags (usually) and drive Left hand drive BMW's :p
 
Back