Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,528 views
:lol:

That joke is also available in Dutch. :D
 
funny_cat_pictures_218.jpg

Funny_Pictures_97613.jpg
 
2nd pic :lol:
 
^ Cats FTW. They are mysterious creatures. I'm sure I was one in a past form. The Midicloriens have left a residual effect.

Were cats formerly Jedi in this galaxy or a galaxy far, far away?
 
Keef, I don't get it. It looks like her arm is broken or something! :confused:
 
Shem is in a deep and infinite loop of confusion.

You can get through it buddy, we're all with you man.
 

I'm 99.99% sure that the girl on the left stayed with my family during a foreign exchange student stay and that we may have hooked up a time or fourteenth....

Hello Isabella!
 
I'm too smart to do drugs, but from watching episodes of Alaska State Troopers that doesn't look like a greenhouse. Marijuana needs ventilation and light to grow, and by the looks of it you could only fit a few plants in there.

You watch Alaska State Troopers?

I don't. Must be on cable or something.
 
I'm 99.99% sure that the girl on the left stayed with my family during a foreign exchange student stay and that we may have hooked up a time or fourteenth....

Hello Isabella!

Girl on the right looks better.

Just sayin'.
 
Dislocated elbow too - now that's drunk!
 
I must say he's getting the hang of his new cross-dressing lifestyle!
 
The day that Yoda discovered the Force was quicker and cheaper than half a dozen bottles of Lambrini...
 
Cheaper than Lambrini? Never. That stuff works out about 50p a litre!
 
Lambrini tastes like nuclear fallout.
 
Ha! Drawn out by my trickery - Shem knows how much it costs and Danny knows what it tastes like! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahaha....
 
Worked for Thresher for 2 years. Perfect excuse right there. :sly:
 
Back