Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
I'm not sure if this is acceptable, please let me know if it isn't. :scared:

Took this the other day on my tv. It isn't about prostitutes but a cheap Chinese kung fu movie with English dub. :sly:


2012-03-20-112 by kvin_lo, on Flickr
 
Double negatives are common here in broad Derbyshire, "You don't get no one more", etc.

Classy.

Double negatives aren't always incorrect.

I do not disagree; This is not unacceptable.
Double negatives which are acceptable, typically as weakened affirmatives.

"I didn't see nothing" (I saw nothing, I didn't see anything);
"I don't know nothing about nothing" (I don't know anything, I know nothing.) and so on.
Double negatives that used to be acceptable, but are now non-standard and considered poor grammar.

Sincerely,

Doctor No Life of the University of Find Something Better To Study.
 
MEANWHILE, IN SLOVAKIA...
MeanwhileInSlovakia-93916.jpg

Q what do you drive
A a mig 29
lol
 
"Whooooo-oooooh, my sex is on fire."
 
Double negatives aren't always incorrect.

I do not disagree; This is not unacceptable.
Double negatives which are acceptable, typically as weakened affirmatives.

"I didn't see nothing" (I saw nothing, I didn't see anything);
"I don't know nothing about nothing" (I don't know anything, I know nothing.) and so on.
Double negatives that used to be acceptable, but are now non-standard and considered poor grammar.

Sincerely,

Doctor No Life of the University of Find Something Better To Study.

Eh? Thanks for the clarification duck, I think? 👍
 
How weird. They're all wearing glasses... :dopey:
 
Is this what the Doctors are talking about by that burning sensation?

Speaking of which, on Sunday my head chef and I decided it would be really funny to put some crumbled up ghost chilli in one of our chef's green tea drink (he has it in a lidded beaker). Much hilarity ensued.

Until I took a trip to the bathroom for a quick leak. 5 minutes later my balls were burning - I hadn't washed my hands between the crumbling of the pepper and the visit to the bathroom. Ouch!
 
Why were you feeling your balls in the toilet? :odd:
 
:lol: - you know AT, I usually use 'the force' to handle my privates when I want to take a slash but this time I thought I would try manual.
 
^ That is a skill I'm yet to see proven possible. ;)
 
Are you taking the sith?
 
You need to stop these puns, you need to shake it off otherwise urine a bad position.
 
Autoslash?

The force is weak with this one. It's quite easy.

I think you're confusing resting your parts in the fly and going 'no handed' with being able unbutton, whip out and put back away again using the power of thought. ;)

Are you taking the sith?

I know, what a Sideous thought!

You need to stop these puns, you need to shake it off otherwise urine a bad position.

I'd much rather a lovely young lady shake me, or should I say Padme down. ;)

Oh no. It's begun.
 
:lol: Thanks for the backup Shem 👍
 
Every. Single. Night.
 
Same goes for my dog. He's not really a lap dog either, even though he thinks he is >.<

Speaking of dogs, I thought the baby's reaction was funny as hell.

8qoMh.jpg
 
Glass Door = 1
Chick with two milk shakes = 0


525962_337840592937637_100001350976119_845512_2029049698_n.jpg
 
How was there someone ready to take an exact picture of the milkshake moment?
 
How was there someone ready to take an exact picture of the milkshake moment?

I think it's a still from a video.

However, she could be a The Goonies fan and staged it. Who really knows?
 
Pardon the girl having a moustache.

And the 6 pixels involved in the making of this picture.

548511_357876704259526_199098633470668_925122_1763667147_n.jpg
 
Back