Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,596 views
576294_10150673685141990_518546989_9908547_1199984763_n.jpg
 
545901_335778583142524_316790961707953_856169_1387139156_n.jpg

(I'm old, but I still swear and do sexydances.)

:lol:
 
Pardon the girl having a moustache.

And the 6 pixels involved in the making of this picture.

mfw when Messi's girlfriend is hotter than that. :sly:
 
So bad it has to appear on here.
xme6g.jpg

2Etou.jpg
 
Tearable puns are awesome. Light bulb!
 
That is a very optimistic advert


Also, love the terrible puns.
 
Best Car Advertisement Ever.
 
:lol:
 
Hahaha the audio demon one is very good trolling. A+
 
So a photo of a bear being tranquilized on a college campus appeared on Reddit...

Ccm5Y.jpg


Hopefully some decent Photoshop-ers will do their work with this soon enough.
 
Hahaha the audio demon one is very good trolling. A+

Unfortunately, the 30% JPEG compression has destroyed my eyesight.
 
The audio demon picture is awesome. :lol: 👍
 
I wish I had the time and patience to read it.
 
Back