Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,709 views
GregTheStig
Saw this on FB just now and noticed that this guy is the only one who commented... and he did it twice! Oh he so going to hell now....

p.s. and I'll be there with him. p.s.s If you do this, you're the reason why I hate FB

Also...

John Johnson liked a status.

Like if you has a hart!!! Ignore if you'd a terible person!!!

:banghead:
 
Yahoo! answers don't work as well when both the questions and answers are "trolls".
 
tumblr_m363kicXTS1qbm7n9o1_1280.jpg
 
They're bound to figure it out eventually.. I want to see the tape.

...after they get pinned up against the wall and cut in half?

EDIT: I just noticed it was strapped down. :(
 
Time for another Photoshop competition? I think so...

Original

mg5UK.jpg
,

Shop'd - some from 4chan and some from reddit

kXKpa.jpg


NHcQc.jpg


mIul2.jpg


lvItq.jpg


NVd9m.jpg


GkrRT.jpg


TSwyn.jpg


0CmcG.jpg


n9VxQ.jpg


QINQv.jpg


jYfjY.jpg
 
^:lol:

If you get the chance, look up Jimmy Kimmel's bit at the White House Correspondents Dinner from last night. It was damn good and this is how he ended it

lYtH5.png
 
I would say it's more uncoordinated than anything :lol:
 
Liquid
What a wussy high five...

GregTheStig
I would say it's more uncoordinated than anything :lol:

My guess is that they forewarned him that he shall only give a partial handshake to Mister President, and that a high five might constitute a hit, otherwise the Secret Service might have to intervene.
 
524403_10150865867511000_504340999_13004650_1708684846_n.jpg
 
^:lol:

If you get the chance, look up Jimmy Kimmel's bit at the White House Correspondents Dinner from last night. It was damn good and this is how he ended it

lYtH5.png

is there any video on youtube so i can see that

i was searching for it but never came across this moment
 
Another subliminal message?
 
Disney can come up with some of the best subliminal messages!
 
is there any video on youtube so i can see that

i was searching for it but never came across this moment

Here's the entire thing 👍



That moment is near the very end. Also follow the related video links to find Obama's piece of you have the time. It was also hilarious (if you follow American politics closely).
 
260_b.jpg
 
As far as fingers go, the majority of super heroes have "normal" fingers...[/buzzkillington]

Still funny, though! :lol:
 
Just for the record on the lion king, it's nature putting out the subliminal messages:

lion_4.jpg
 
Back