Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,731 views
So, there was room for both after all... :ouch:

533155_10151016166334148_106536539147_13009095_1408090883_n.jpg
 
It's more a matter of buoyancy than anything.

I was taking my micro economics exam and immediately thought of this:

scumbagteacher.jpg


SO annoying to constantly flip back and forth between pages to get one piece of info you need to solve a problem.
 
But... why?

From what I understand, the animators were annoyed at being underpaid and under-valued and whatnot, and put in tons of these subliminal messages as a way of getting back at the people in charge.

So I've heard, anyway.
 
From what I understand, the animators were annoyed at being underpaid and under-valued and whatnot, and put in tons of these subliminal messages as a way of getting back at the people in charge.

So I've heard, anyway.

I've been hearing that forever but I have no idea if that's actually true. It would not surprise me at all if it was true though :lol:

lLRBH.jpg
 
Missed a word there at the top...
 
haha those last too are brilliant, the Facebook pic is some epic trolling!
 
Not sure if funny or fail...both for sure :D
energyfail.jpeg
 
Blasted irony.
 
Time for another Photoshop competition? I think so...

Original

mg5UK.jpg
,

Shop'd - some from 4chan and some from reddit

kXKpa.jpg


NHcQc.jpg


mIul2.jpg


lvItq.jpg


NVd9m.jpg


GkrRT.jpg


TSwyn.jpg


0CmcG.jpg


n9VxQ.jpg


QINQv.jpg


jYfjY.jpg

OMG, CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
It's Pyro from TF2 in his real form.
 
41983123876624954277815.jpg
 
LOL at Nigel Thornberry!
 
From today's paper:

536109_10150701355856857_639241856_9740651_236057076_n.jpg
 
What the hell would people do if they lift the ban now, water their water?
 
:lol:

It's funny how they impose the ban. 2 weeks later the river near me has almost burst.
 
What the hell would people do if they lift the ban now, water their water?

Maybe they heard that they liked water.

Edit: my PMs has reached 1000.
 
Last edited:
Fairly certain it's an illusion. So, not a .GIF.
 
It would have been an image, either way, you know? ;)
 
Back