Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,862 views
Time for another Photoshop competition? I think so...

Original

mg5UK.jpg
,

Shop'd - some from 4chan and some from reddit

The original is the best unfortunately
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reposting them all. Again. :rolleyes:
 
Cutting off your nose to spite your face :lol:
 
RTSolvalou
I did it in protest, it annoys the hell out of me too.

Fixed that for you...No, not the quote above this statement, but your quote.

If it's not funny, then why quote it at all?
 
The original being the best was an honest opinion, it itself being the only one that's actually amusing of the lot.
 
Just saw this
ASR_Opa-Opa.png

and made a connection to this:
images


Now we know where the colour scheme of google comes from.
Nerds ;)
 
Huh? What? What factorial information do you have that backs that statement? This is not the Google conspiracy thread.

JesusIsMakingItSoDifficult-317.jpg
 
Huh?
For someone who loves facts, you should reread my post, and notice that it is a highly subjective post.
Never claimed a conspiracy, a fact or a link between the two
 
Rubbish. The Google Chrome livery is a Pokemon Snap pester ball.

tumblr_l11dnkZOqM1qznquyo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nonsense. It's Simon!

simon-game-cake.jpg


Pick the bones out of that conspiracy!
 
Huh? What? What factorial information do you have that backs that statement? This is not the Google conspiracy thread.

Do you mean factual? Factorial is maths.
 
I hardly/never post pics in this thread, but l always watch people post. I'll give it a try.



I like this one, but l don't expect people to laugh much over it.

 
seriously... my inner grammar nazi screams at everyone who cant 🤬 spell 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬!!!!!!!!
 
Spelling senses tingling.
 
seriously... my inner grammar nazi screams at everyone who cant 🤬 spell 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬!!!!!!!!
So he's pretty quite about punctuation and the shift key, then? ;)

wQQFd.jpg
 
I can't tell you how many time I've seen that, it's still funny!
 
There's also helping your Uncle Jack off a horse. And the alternative :p
 
Bathroom signs

A long time ago I was in Sacramento, California and went into an old western-style restaurant and I swear they had signs like that. I totally fell for it, too :grumpy:
 
There's also helping your Uncle Jack off a horse. And the alternative :p

Haven't heard that in a while :lol:
 
I like, if a naked man jumped on your back, would you pull him off?
 
Seriously... my inner grammar Nazi screams at everyone who can't 🤬 spell 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬!!!!!!!!

Your inner grammar Nazi made mistakes. :p


Sorry if you had not mentioned grammar Nazi then I would not have done it. I am not trying to be a 🤬.
 
Last edited:
What's so funny about the "Pink Patrol." Don't girls get a chance to play with remote controlled toys?
 
Back