Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
^ That, Precision is spelt wrong, and what the name implies was funny enough. Nothing wrong with girls flying. I work with female pilots who are pretty badass if I dont say so myself.
 
^ That, Precision is spelt wrong, and what the name implies was funny enough. Nothing wrong with girls flying. I work with female pilots who are pretty badass if I dont say so myself.

No. Crashing this will inflict physical damage. Then the truck has crashed if I am not mistaken.
 
^ That, Precision is spelt wrong, and what the name implies was funny enough. Nothing wrong with girls flying. I work with female pilots who are pretty badass if I dont say so myself.

:lol: I missed that!
 
The second image is seperate. It's a police car pulling over a Krispy Kreme Donut delivery truck. :lol:
 
3d_printer.png.644x0_q100_crop-smart.jpg
 
Your inner grammar Nazi made mistakes. :p


Sorry if you had not mentioned grammar Nazi then I would not have done it. I am not trying to be a 🤬.

haha its all good im no genius myself but i am good at spelling :lol:
 
Haha, it's all good. I'm no genius myself but I am good at spelling. :lol:

I took the bait.

You may be a spelling nazi, but you certainly are not a punctuation nazi.
 
I took the bait.

You may be a spelling Nazi, but you certainly are not a punctuation Nazi.

Tut tut.


Ok I think we should stop now. :lol:
 
Utilising German grammar on an anglicised word.

Oh dear haitch, oh dear indeed.
 
Last edited:
Mistaking German nouns for anglicised ones.

Oh dear haitch, oh dear indeed.

What? :confused:

The term Nazi is spelt with a capital letter as it is a name no?
 
What? :confused:

The term Nazi is spelt with a capital letter as it is a name no?

It's an adjective. Or an occupation. Similar to milkman, postman, fascist or liberal.

I'm ruining this thread, so...

ihasafunny-i_must_go.jpg
 
It's an adjective. Or an occupation. Similar to milkman, postman, fascist or liberal.

I'm ruining this thread, so...

ihasafunny-i_must_go.jpg

I will take the argument to VM's to avoid derailing the thread.
 
53600037092521294315213.jpg
 
I took this a couple months ago.

 
318120_10151033502994148_106536539147_13036300_254137540_n.jpg
 
Sometimes blow on a disc can actually help, especially if it's been unused for a while. Dust seems to collect in all kinds of places you'd never expect.

(Although, if the storage device containing the software is physically broken, blowing isn't going to help either one.)
 
A flock of seagulls, yes; but a murder of crows called they are.
 
The only people who don't like the new FB Timeline are people who don't do anything.

Fact.
 
Back