Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,242 views
:lol: At last one. The original picture is still funny.
funny-Mario-Kart-turtle-wings.jpg
 
At what? That we found a pic of you in your halloween costume?

I don't bother with Halloween. Neither does anyone else in the neighborhood, apparently.

All I'm saying is, I'm not surprised at all someone did that. That doesn't make it any less stupid or funny, but it doesn't surprise me.

Fine, go start a Social Group about how much you hate Facebook.

And then, make a publicly double-secret attempt to move your group elsewhere!

Also, I would join such a group.

If anyone wants to start a Facebook Non-users group, PM me about it so I can join immediately.

Because even though I mostly don't have a life, I still have better things to do than post a stupid status every five seconds while watching everyone on my friends list do the same thing.
 
Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah... any funny pics anyone?
 
Because even though I mostly don't have a life, I still have better things to do than post a stupid status every five seconds while watching everyone on my friends list do the same thing.

This is scary. I agree with you.

Now back to the (hopefully) funny:
3167314_700b.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/9479844.jpg
 
^And the award for best e-mail conversation goes to...

:lol:
___________________________________________________________________________________


internet-memes-prescient-kurt.jpg

internet-memes-butterfingers-official-candy-of-wes-welker.jpg

internet-memes-childhood-destroyed.jpg
 
47.jpg

57.jpg

106.jpg

119.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not shopped. But I didn't take it myself, no.

Pretty sure that could be a dude.
 
That letter one is amazing.
 
I have but a tale for y'all.
At my place of work, we have a community quote board, for people to write, uh, quotes on. Some wiseman wrote "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a friut, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a friut salid." I just had to reply, "Knowledge is knowing how to spell "fruit" and "salad."" :sly:

People these days…:dopey:
​
 
When did this become the "funny" story thread?

Back in the day funny pictures were actually pictures...
 
So why were you wearing it, then?

There was, at one point, a contest to see who could come up with the stupidest Darth Vader costume. All the decent themes were taken, so I made that as a social commentary.

Somehow, when voting came, it took first place by a landslide. Point proven, I guess.
 
Back