Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,958 views
One of my favourite WALL-E clips. It just makes me happy.

 
I'm a massive robot fan, as most of you know, and WALL-E is the Crown Jewels to me. Love that little guy.

It's not true that EVE as no replacement parts as there are other EVEs that could potentially have parts choped and changed depending on the skill of the robotisist.

/robot nerd
 
Awesome Birthday card.
photodty.jpg
 
That last one is going to deny me sleep for a while :sick:
 
Sometimes you get crop-dusted. True story.
 
^ Now GTP is going to be full of people with a liking to feet.
 
I love having photoshop again.

w5t3R.jpg
v3x13.jpg
 
:lol:
 
Cary Busey.
 
Who is that girl?

Lauren Tannehill. Tired of people saying, "Oh, you're a Dolphins fan? You see Ryan Tannehill's wife?"
 
I'm pretty sick of football in general, no matter what code of rules

on topic...ish
iraqi_scud_missile_launcher_566_Terrorism_maybe_we_shouldnt_be_so_worried-s450x279-60264.jpg
 
If only....
 
I've deleted your post, Dooblewasur, as none of your pictures show up. Pretty sure that site doesn't allow hotlinking.
 
**Is unsure if posting Dolan is good idea**
1110020225066.png

I don't know why this is funny. It just is. I don't get Dolan.
 
Last edited:
^gooby pls... that's borderline if you ask me.

wDzfY.jpg



Edit: This has happened to me so many times :S

sap_sneeze.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back