Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21297198.jpg
 
80613381.jpg
 
Last edited:
kill_hitler.png


Proof that time travel exists!
 
I did not get the funny either.

EDIT: I may have just seen it.
 
That's just mean. Outdoors, while urinating, is a rough time to demonstrate any kind of length.
 
Well he shouldn't be urinating on that man's daffodils if he didn't want his manliness measured :lol:


3sDJB.jpg
 
I am not checking to see if this has been reposted, but

540399_438899489463358_1937891626_n.jpg
 
I'm so going to hell for laughing at that :lol:
 
^^
"Math, not even |(1^67)/1|-nce."
 
I'm still not seeing anything!
 
I guess my gay senses weren't tingling.
 
I still don't see a penis. Penises don't have faces.
 
Even having it explained, I still don't see it.
 
I see a penis coming out of a vagina. Strange.
 
Back