Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,958 views
Omnis
I still don't see a penis. Penises don't have faces.

LancerEvo7
Even having it explained, I still don't see it.

0077d760.jpg
 
Oh man, that coin. Definitely my or one of my friends would figure out. XD
 
522715_10151181027004148_1040004497_n.jpg
 
:lol:

I am so posting that in the Anime thread
 
Now that is what I call obvious.


inb4 you call your penis "obvious"?
 
When did this become the male genitalia look alike thread? I want funny photos.
 
cat.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

208969_345990615470857_997359436_n.jpg

385642_345946822141903_771805453_n.jpg


And the truth.
576812_345153815554537_212147665521820_824674_409250487_n.jpg


Just one more, because funny.
165963_342806109122641_2100940859_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Poor kid.
 
His reaction in the pic where his friend has his hand on his shoulder telling him is priceless. He's looking down at the crotch thinking whaaa? Where??
 
Still not sure if that's really Jack in the last frame.
 
Still not sure if that's really Jack in the last frame.
Another reason for me to stop drinking in public.


EDIT: Here's some funny:

MDIOn.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi, have you guys heard about this movie yet?



Anyways, I saw this on the newspaper today and the huge head plus the name made a connection in my head. Looked up the idea on the internet but couldn't find it so I decided to make it myself. :D

And..... TADAA!!!

 
Last edited:
^Lol

Is the red pill sponsored for the 3D effect
 
That's why I love WALL-E. :)
 
Back