Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,573 views
282782_402956519740021_1431538895_n.jpg
 
The FDR American Badass trailer is hilarious. I recommend watching that at least.
 
Batman's roll is on wrong....
 
Over's the only way it makes sense!
 
Pffft TP installed on the holder is for women. LoL men sit the roll on something. Usually the holder.




8408e36a.jpg


b9604ba8.jpg
 
Shark pic is awesome.
 
I hate to post another immature road sign... wait, no I don't :D

This one is a speed limit sign from Denmark.

T73DP.jpg
 
I hate to post another immature road sign... wait, no I don't :D

This one is a speed limit sign from Denmark.

T73DP.jpg

Why isn't this available in household size?
 
Did you have to quote the whole post directly above yours? :p
 
Did you have to quote the whole post directly above yours? :p

I was under the assumption many posts would have separated it by now.
 
Everyone is in line for the breathalyzer fartalyzer.
 
And what would prompt one to have a fire releasing device? :scared:
 
Marshmallow roasting emergency?
 
Improperly installed toilet paper?
 
Artificial sphincter?
 
We saw one of these buses at Le Mans. I don't really want to know what goes on onboard...

F31NK.jpg
 
That Slash one made me choke on my sandwich :lol:
 
Back