Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,648 views
Forgot to add "bang against something"

That's my preferred method.

rage-comics-toilet.jpg
 
Last edited:
I imagine he is probably playing Grand Theft Auto.

:lol:


Please let this be the same joke I had in my head when I saw this.
 
I love this, when I found it I happened to have 'hit the road jack' by Ray Charles playing, made it even better.

memes-this-is-not-considered-trolling-in-the-pacific-northwest.jpg
 
I'm not sure, but I believe Jager translates (from german) to english as Hunter. So maybe the "land" part has no definitive translation to English. Still learning German atm, as I plan to live there.

Well, like I said: it'd literally translate to "Country hunter". Land = country, Jäger = hunter. Anyway, they're great! :p

-------------

RCEkq.jpg
 
You serious?
*go gets remote*

Very serious. I think I kept a remote going for months after the batteries died just doing that.

SO does putting them on something warm, like a radiator. Squeezes that extra bit of juice out of them.

I learned something from a friend recently. He puts the batteries in his hand and rubs his hands together. Apparently the warmth helps... Just hope no kids saw your post and decided to put the batteries in an open fire.

Well, like I said: it'd literally translate to "Country hunter". Land = country, Jäger = hunter. Anyway, they're great! :p

My apologies. I saw you are from France and assumed you were translating from the French translation rather than the German translation. I had mandatory French in school, but the whole language never clicked for me. German is much easier for me.
 
Haven't laughed at anything in this thread, ever...

I sometimes feel abnormal.
 
article-2019340-0D314EAA00000578-408_634x357.jpg
ouch, the Bentley caused it... Don't jump to conclusions.
 
The best part is that they were all blonde. :lol:
 
That is going to come out expensive.
 
I would be willing to bet none of those are covered. Hell, where do they even begin.
 
Here's the backstory from Yahoo in case anyone hasn't heard how it happened.

Yahoo
Nothing in Monte Carlo is understated, from the baubles to the yachts to the bank accounts. Now add traffic pile-ups to that list.

The Hope Diamond of fender benders unfolded yesterday in possibly the most conspicuous stretch of asphalt in the .75-square-mile principality — the round-about in front of the James Bond-worthy casino — when three blondes in a jelly-bean blue Bentley Azure ($363,000) scraped the rear of a white Mercedes-Benz S-Class (a paltry $91,000). And that was merely the appetizer.

Served up for the main course were a hapless black Ferrari F430 ($186,000), which was hit nose-first by the 2.7-ton Bentley. Then, like two tankers mashing in the fog, a four-door Aston Martin Rapide ($228,000) crunched into the Azure’s passenger door. The cherry on this metal, plastic and carbon-fiber shattering souffle: a stray Porsche 911 ($77,000).

In all, a Titanic mess in mere moments, involving nearly a million dollars of primo automotive machinery. How did this happen? A quick photo-based forensics of the scene based on knowledge of the Place du Casino offers many clues.

What’s evident is that these five vehicles did not all converge on each other in one massive supercar big bang. The Bentley clearly was at fault. Its nose is pointing straight at the casino’s entrance, an entrance where fine cars are routinely valet-parked diagonally. It seems that the Bentley’s driver thought she could sneak past the white Mercedes, then swerved right when she realized they were going to collide, which in turn clipped the Rapide coming up on her right. The Ferrari and the Porsche were collateral damage - parked directly in the Bentley’s now diverted path.

Any chance that the trio responsible for this mess — whose damage tally will easily hit six-figures — would get to scamper off anonymously after a quick chat with Monaco’s famously efficient and ever-present white-gloved police were dashed given both the coordinates of the crash and the time of year. If there ever was a season when this moneyed retreat is more crowded than Times Square on New Year’s Eve, it’s summer. Photos of the crowd, gleefully gawking and photographing the impromptu car show run amok, only go to show that when rich people do dumb things in a big way, the masses are more than happy to snicker.
 
When I saw the photo of the driver I laughed but soon figured it wasn't her.
 
Oh give her a break. It's hard enough piloting a normal car around the Casino complex, let alone Windsor Castle.
 
Can I add, seeing nice cars damaged seems to scar me for a few hours...

Aside from the fact a Blonde crashed it, how did she even get far enough in life to be able to buy the car in the first place? :boggled:
 
Aside from the fact a Blonde crashed it, how did she even get far enough in life to be able to buy the car in the first place? :boggled:
Probably a billionaires daughter.


2zafj.png
 
My girlfriend used to do that a lot. Nothing that a bit of life threatening couldn't solve.
 
Back