Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,548 views
browser-wars.jpg
 
funny-babies-fighting.jpg
 
*baby couple arguing*

Is it just me or does the baby in the tux resemble Winston Churchill?
 
portal_rock_anthem__by_spaghetti_legs96-d3fsfii.jpg


every_pony_shufflin___by_magic92-d3lp9b6.jpg


Yes I'm addicted to shuffling and Party Rock Anthem. LMFAO.
 
Private Academy.
 
Because it is spelt 'okay'.

I think the irony behind that is that the ipod says "OK" on the button.

6474.png

6441.jpg

6432.jpg

6439.jpg


I now feel the urge to go to college and type the batman one out in my graphing calculator.
 
Last edited:
Spelt is spelled spelled.
 
Just found this one shirt pic:
521.jpg
 
I don't get it.
 
If you ever watched thundercats when you were a kid, then you'd know.
 
rage-comics-way-stop-rage.jpg






rage-comics-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god.jpg
 
Oh the things people think of.
 
I think you can do better than Admiral Snackbar.
 
Spelt is perfectly fine in English. Spelled is one of them......er.......dialects.........oh, yeah, American. :)
 
Spelt is perfectly fine in English. Spelled is one of them......er.......dialects.........oh, yeah, American. :)

Grammartaim: Both spelt and spelled are acceptable in English English, though spelled has specific circumstances to be correct. Spelt is never correct in US English except in one specific circumstance.

Personally I hate using the word "spelt" and will always use "spelled", because "spelt" is wheat.
 
Grammartaim: Both spelt and spelled are acceptable in English English, though spelled has specific circumstances to be correct. Spelt is never correct in US English except in one specific circumstance.

Personally I hate using the word "spelt" and will always use "spelled", because "spelt" is wheat.

Damned confusing...

@le chopstick using comic: So true! :lol:
 
Bane1.jpg


Stop kidding yourself, Tom. Even Joel Schumacher thinks you looks ridiculous.
 
Back