Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,540 views
If I was a billionaire I'd buy my kids used Volvos, because I know they will crash into something inevitably.
 
Screen-Shot-2011-07-28-at-11.00.31-PM.png
 
^
Am I missing something?
 
Um.. yeah. Who takes a Bugatti to a coin wash?
 
Maybe he spent ALL his money on the Veyron, and can't afford to give it a decent bath?
 
You mean he couldn't just park it on his driveway, get his garden hose and try to wash it himself? That'll save you abunch of money there.
 
Not really, all that water, shampoo and wax are more expensive than the $5 they charge on a coin wash.
 
Look at the tiny white "faded" words under the Veyron. I can't read it, what does it say? :lol:

EDIT: Tried to look at it harder. Now I can see what it says. How do you lose a Veyron? :odd:
 
I believe it's just the host's watermark...

/killjoy
 
How the Americans won the Revolutionary War.
zerg-rush--article_image.jpg

RAMIREZ! Help Stormtrooper217 with his MW2 addiction!
Ramirez.png
 
*pick you up joke*

:lol:

This is how those comics are supposed to be. Short, simple and funny. And without that horrible "le", "derp" thing that has been spreading for the last months, and was funny the first time, but not the last fifty thousand times.

*can't walk*]

My case:

1) How I feel when I'm in my house.
2) How I feel when I'm outside my house. :lol:
 
Um.. yeah. Who takes a Bugatti to a coin wash?

maybe a bird pooped on it? Where would you go? Maybe he bought the car and lives in a trailer. I know people in my apartment complex with expensive cars when they could easily drive a Civic and buy a house.
 
maybe a bird pooped on it? Where would you go? Maybe he bought the car and lives in a trailer. I know people in my apartment complex with expensive cars when they could easily drive a Civic and buy a house.

But.. a coin wash? I'd go somewhere more reputable.
 
Like......a.......what?

There aren't many high-end car washes as far as I know.

===============

engrish-funny-dont-mind-if-i-do.jpg

engrish-funny-dont-google-that.jpg
 
That looks like a self service place.
 
But.. a coin wash? I'd go somewhere more reputable.
A problem with coin wash? :trouble: :)
I always go when I don't have much time, if I do have time just washing it by hand, that's old school.
 
memes-todays-relationships.jpg


To be fair: most people had this once or so. Such relationships aren't built to last, tho.
 
^ lol

I go to the coin wash and bring rags to dry with after. I really like the coin wash actually. I don't have access to a hose in my apartment. And I do not let people wash my car with their dirty sponges and rags. Pressurewasher > sponges.
 
Back