Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,940 views
^ I thought that was the joke at first, then realized that that was a single image :dunce: :lol:
 
But, It says 20 calories per bottle on the label...

.. am I being daft?

Nope, you`re not... I can read, too. 👍
Somebody did the math really bad.


The bottle is 20oz, but that doesn't necessarily mean there's 20oz of Dr. Pepper.
 
Well, actually it does. The label is product amount, not container size.

More pics, please? I can't find one to post, I'm at work.

I have no idea what the "troll before our time" is about, by the way. And "video?" Don't think so.
 
I laughed so hard when I saw this.
tumblr_m9jhwrn0HP1qhq1pjo1_500.jpg

Randy is one of my favourite characters from South Park :D
 
that is per serving, which is 8 oz. the whole bottle is 20 oz.

I just thought it was funny when I saw that, I know its per serving, but who honestly will just drink 8 oz. of the bottle a day?
 
What about Peter?

petergriffin.jpg


The name on the bottom is shopped, but the pic is real.
 
Cause it's not 20 calories for the whole bottle, it would be more like 25.

Oh noes! They'll have to sneeze a second time, and yawn once more to burn that off!
 
^^What NASCAR does period, surprised you don't get kicked out for farting.
 
No, not again, please!
 
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/296652_10151058544250888_1663068178_n.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

I have to post this every time I see your picture:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AHxak.jpg
 
Please, for the love of God, do not start this again.
 
557474_522345824447827_1607535882_n.jpg
 
Not sure what's funnier. Double negative or bad grammar. :lol:
 
Land of the Reposts - Revisited!
 
Back