Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,573 views
That Avengers toy... 0/3 for a fake toy is a pretty good batting average. And if anyone buys it, they've gotten rid of a whole bunch of old fakes they couldn't sell otherwise.
 
3H10q.jpg
 
The only way I find that funny is if I imagine how dumb the "Good Samaritan" is.
 
599964_378965242157165_1532334111_n.jpg
 
07.jpg


17.jpg


48.jpg


07.jpg


10.jpg


37.jpg


And a couple of GTP members in the future. You know who you are. :lol:

102.jpg


02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is that Louie Anderson on the right?
 
543443_347414088684227_334931423_n.jpg


I really don't think this is sexually oriented as much as it is a bunch of trolls doing what they do best :lol:
 
"I shower naked" is arguably the best secret in that image.
 
550703_432148606820812_638920453_n.jpg



564103_10151255834158083_710817235_n.jpg
 
The fact that he/she made a comment saying "let's see who's stupid enough to comment second" tells otherwise. He/she made that as a 1st comment, and the one that would follow would, for him/her, be in fact the 2nd he/she was looking for.
 
If you're first in line to order fast food and you order two items, were you the first and second person to order?
 
Zenith013
If you're first in line to order fast food and you order two items, were you the first and second person to order?

That depends, was is two separate orders?
 
That would be the first person to order ordering twice, wouldn't it?
 
Lol person made self look stupid and he said gay.

Moving on to funny pictures.
 
304389_495357700476258_291153838_n.jpg


72.jpg


photo.jpg


poor.jpg
 
Last edited:
IE1MP.jpg


Majrf.jpg


zhI1K.jpg


Also, as of today, the 18th, I joined GTP a year ago. WHEEEEW? :lol:
 
Back