Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
tumblr_mar17sovxL1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_martcafTZ21r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg
 
Ok, enough chatting/ debating/ going in circles. This is the Funny Picture thread, with a big 'ol "No complaining" in the title. DarkAvenger, if you have any items you would like to discuss with staff, please feel free to use PMs 👍.

/backtopicturesplease.
 
IMissMyWasherandDryerToo-16446.jpg

MeanwhileInJohannesburg-17648.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MMMmmmmmmmmmm.... Sacrilicious Cheesus!!! :drool:[/HomerSimpsonDroolingSound]
 
Sorry TB, i lied. Im gonna give it one more shot.
550908.jpg


My fingers are crossed. I also just made this too, so OC it is. lol
 
Ok, enough chatting/ debating/ going in circles. This is the Funny Picture thread, with a big 'ol "No complaining" in the title. DarkAvenger, if you have any items you would like to discuss with staff, please feel free to use PMs 👍.

/backtopicturesplease.

It's about time! Thank you crotch. 👍

iron_sky_invasion_newsletter.jpg


It's real, which makes it even more funny

That fact that it has a USK rating makes it 2X funnier.
 
How about Heyheyheygoodbyeium? Sorry, I'm not strong in chemistry. :guilty:
 
Schwartz
How about Heyheyheygoodbyeium? Sorry, I'm not strong in chemistry. :guilty:

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, He He He (or Ha Ha Ha), Goodbye.
 
fYPAJ.jpg


WTF?!...

Can someone explain?
 
So apparently someone found these at a Beijing children's hospital.

duHgY.jpg


NlLf9.jpg


RTgYb.jpg


pTy3Y.jpg


yID3g.jpg


Full content here.
 
Some people really haven't a clue when it comes to raising up a baby. Also, some of the people are a long way from family and may not have the benefit of a good upbringing to look after a baby safety?
 
Beerz
WTF?!...

Can someone explain?

The lady with her head sticking out is probably hiding the rest of her body behind the hugging couple.
 
Those baby pics are some of the funniest I've seen on here in awhile. Thanks for that. :lol:
 
The lady with her head sticking out is probably hiding the rest of her body behind the hugging couple.

It's the head of the one with the white shirt. You can see the hair of the other when you look closer. And the brown hair is also being pushed up by the other lady.

/killjoy
 
So apparently someone found these at a Beijing children's hospital.
*snip*

Nope, that picture's been around on the internet for years.

babyyesno_zpsb3b857cf.jpg
 
Sorry, but if you can play chess with your baby and have a simulating game. I think that's doing it right.
 
I just about lost it on the chess with baby picture. :lol:
 
carracerptp
Sorry, but if you can play chess with your baby and have a simulating game. I think that's doing it right.

Hahahahahaha For sure! My baby was check mating the silver hairs at the park before he was 6 months old.
 
Jersey Shore was questionable.

This is just wrong.

f7166427f80232274a2fab6f8dd7c049.jpg

medium_b068b8d36ebbedc79de9179f261e80cf.jpg


Sometimes I don't understand American Television.

27.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back