Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,787 views
Meanwhile, in Kentucky:

BeaverLickBaptistChurch.jpg
 
KBRacing2488
It matches the trees behind it. :)

Yeah, I like how the pic has nothing to do with that car, but your eye is instantly drawn to it. Loving how it's "stood".
 
Yes its not true but He/She was just trolling because vegans are stupid :p ....
 
Slick Rick
Yes its not true but He/She was just trolling because vegans are stupid :p ....

No offence man, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't talk down about vegans. One of my best friends is a vegan, and she's one of the smartest people I know.
 
Slick Rick
Yes its not true but He/She was just trolling because vegans are stupid :p ....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that a post like that would be against the AUP.
 
No offence man, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't talk down about vegans. One of my best friends is a vegan, and she's one of the smartest people I know.

fat-freak-meme-generator-welcome-to-the-internet-8337a61.jpg
 
You just know, that seconds after that picture was takken his butterfingers slipped on the trigger, and blew his left nut off....

EDIT:
The way the text "welcome" is placed, it kind of makes him look like a fat Russel Brand... no?
 
That picture is fake, I don't see a bag of Cheetos. :sly:
 
Dennisch, this isn't the pics of yourself thread...
 
250 GTO
You just know, that seconds after that picture was takken his butterfingers slipped on the trigger, and blew his left nut off....

EDIT:
The way the text "welcome" is placed, it kind of makes him look like a fat Russel Brand... no?

Proof?
 
Dennisch, this isn't the pics of yourself thread...

SSSSSSSSSSSST!

Don't tell it's me. Now my cover has been blown!11!!1

biggestriot.jpg


120-funny-pictures-325.jpg
 
Last edited:
Care to see just how nerdy/weak/unpopular I am? :trouble:

And that pic is about a billion and one years old.
 
TB
Care to see just how nerdy/weak/unpopular I am? :trouble:

And that pic is about a billion and one years old.

Truth hurts?? Straight on the defensive after 30minutes!!!

Ban him.. go on.. do it!! :dopey:










:lol: :D
 
Low post variety?
No social skills?
Been warned about your behavior?

Why not insult a moderator? okay, we can take a joke, but it's not like we haven't read Sniff Petrol before, either.

My glasses are also on straighter than his.
 
Low post variety?
No social skills?
Been warned about your behavior?

Hey, quit talking about me! But I guess if you insist on doing so, please don't leave out part where I got an infraction for the same type of behavior I was first warned for. The comedic value of that just takes it through the roof!

[Biggest Riot in Canadian History]

That picture was from the night when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup, right? Did the media just blow the whole thing out of proportion?
 
Last edited:
Nerdy, yes, but weak and unpopular?

I was a cheerleader in high school, damnit! I even have the skirt and pompoms to prove it!

megamisama.png


That's me on the right. Don't laugh. I pluck the unibrow now.
 
Back