Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
344Ha.jpg


go-home-tardis-youre-drunk.jpg
 
That ram on the power line is probably the best meme I have ever seen.

Maybe second only to the photo bombing cow.
 
[IMG.]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md6y4rbUKO1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
Don't forget the bacon strips.[/EpicMealTime]
 
Thought these were pretty funny, childish perhaps but funny.

Egg_Drawing_01.jpg


funny_egg_picture_46.jpg
 
analog
Thought these were pretty funny, childish perhaps but funny.

My girlfriend just laughed so much at that egg pic, that I swear a bit of wee came out. Awesome.
 
It's so tempting to post Aldo with the "Go home, you're drunk!" caption.

152885_slide.jpg
 
Last edited:
T0Rb8.jpg
 
I can't see any of these images. Not one. If I quote the post the URL is there but I go to the URL and I get a white screen. :(

I'm using Chrome and it was fine yesterday. :(
 
I can't see any of these images. Not one. If I quote the post the URL is there but I go to the URL and I get a white screen. :(

I'm using Chrome and it was fine yesterday. :(

All fine here, I'm chrome and England too.
 
Duck Face takes on a whole different meaning:
579064_427822537273003_1435488356_n.jpg
 


And I ended up clicking the wrong one. :ouch:

Oh and if anybody plays Resident Evil 6, add kennylmao as site buddy or on PSN for some zombie killing time! :D
 
Am I the only one who finds that "duckface" above friggin' creepy? o_O
 
Images still not showing up. I didn't change anything. :(
 
Crtl + F5 will empty your cache and reload the page. At least it does that for firefox.

WhyILoveTechnology-98647.jpg

AGuyOnTheCouch-71091.jpg

IGottaGetMeOneOfThose-98594.jpg

Tomatoes-15661.jpg

SeemsToBeFading-21538.jpg

MayHaveToRethinkMyPlans-32512.jpg
 
Using Chrome, I just cleared the Cache and it still doesn't work. :(
 
Zynga make mobile phone games. They have a game where you draw things and people guess what they are - like Pictionary - called Draw Something and they have a game where you pull tiles with letters out and put them on a board to make words and score points for them - like Scrabble - and I can't remember what it's called, though it may actually be Scrabble.

The funny is that they've made board game versions (Draw Something/Words With Friends) of their mobile game versions (Draw Something/Scrabble) of board games (Pictionary/Scrabble).

Actually, the phone game is called "Words With Friends", hence why the board game is even more ridiculous.
 
More pics, less talk.

305604_10151258256924617_1762285452_n.jpg
 
-> Got it from my friend @ FB:

530759_10151321645979747_2123108891_n.jpg


545318_518859491487719_1834555948_n.jpg


482972_10151136353586840_931725500_n.jpg


546942_518906204816381_2044146918_n.png


:sly:

=more pics, less talk=
 
That image (FAP) showed up. This is very strange. :(
 
Using Chrome, I just cleared the Cache and it still doesn't work. :(

Check the setting for display images:

Settings, click Advanced settings
Click the Content setting button under Privacy

Choices for images are right in the middle.
 
It says I'm allowing all images but they still don't show. :(
 
When was the last update? It was fine yesterday! :(

Chrome has been seriously screwed up for me for the last few days. No matter what forum I'm on, occasionally there will be a series of words or even a single word that is turned in to a link to some spam site. It doesn't happen in FF or IE, and I've ran all my virus checks and run Ccleaner, so I'm sure it's just something in Chrome. Have you tried switching to a different browser?
 
Back