Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,657 views
^ I don't think his running mate, (Starscream) can be trusted.
 
JimCarreyFTW-82878.jpg
 
-> ...
^ I don't think his running mate, (Starscream) can be trusted.
^ Nah, Soundwave will be 'Trons running mate. ;)
 
-> ...

^ Nah, Soundwave will be 'Trons running mate. ;)

Technically Shockwave is second in command, so I'd assume he'd take the space bridge to Earth and be his running mate.
 
I'm still at the looking and thinking part...

I`m at: "Draw something" ...ehrm... + "with Words" = funny? I must have missed something...:dunce:
 
Stumped me too. There's a celebrity TV version of Words With Friends but that's all I got. I think we're missing an in-joke here.
 
Its an online phone game?? not a board game??
Thats my guess
 
Isn't words with friends... Scrabble?
 
Technically Shockwave is second in command, so I'd assume he'd take the space bridge to Earth and be his running mate.

Not if optimus has anything to say about it.:sly:

search
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Stumped me too. There's a celebrity TV version of Words With Friends but that's all I got. I think we're missing an in-joke here.

Zynga make mobile phone games. They have a game where you draw things and people guess what they are - like Pictionary - called Draw Something and they have a game where you pull tiles with letters out and put them on a board to make words and score points for them - like Scrabble - and I can't remember what it's called, though it may actually be Scrabble.

The funny is that they've made board game versions (Draw Something/Words With Friends) of their mobile game versions (Draw Something/Scrabble) of board games (Pictionary/Scrabble).
 
I'll do it: Boardgameception.
 
Thanks Famine, I now can sleep easy tonight. :D
 
5800395_700b.jpg


5789513_700b_v1.jpg


5792218_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh she has a cigar, but not in her mouth.

:sly:
 
Can she blow rings?
 
Yes, but they got cropped on the 2nd pic.



On another note:
599173_427600240628566_1074788005_n.jpg
 
That last pic would be crazy awesome if that actually happened.
 
Back