Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,599 views
The-Bigger-The-Eyes-The-Cuter-The-Cat.jpg

ltO5T.png

rfYsK.png
 
^ :lol: I'm weak for puns, even if they're bad jokes.
 

Ya this has been all over Facebook with people trying to jump on the comedy bandwagon.

It's now a merry sport to ruin it for everyone who tries.
 
Why isn't he slippping?
 
Starbucks has their own football team? I never knew that!
 
Hope these are not reposts.

7D0C286B-2274-4FF3-87C6-BF62611C616E-8531-0000069CCA35549A.jpg


CCBAA8EC-E04E-4A90-A6A9-11C91DB73F1A-8531-0000069CD2EAD176.jpg
 
Last edited:
406921_495604950473441_1403141643_n.jpg
 
And suddenly I feel colour blind. :lol:

You can never truly feel colour blind until 50 different people have all asked you what colour you think the grass is.
 
The electoral map as seen by a libertarian.
 
A vote for Obamney is a vote for Rombama.

So it wouldn't have mattered if I voted for Bitt or Marack.
 
So it wouldn't have mattered if I voted for Bitt or Marack.
Exactly, and nor does it matter if either candidate is whack or blite.

OK, maybe it does.
 
Back