Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,536 views
Top right, Monkeys. :)
 
Top right sign. Monkeys.

EDIT: Planted
 
533682_10151230106134318_1535098641_n.jpg
 
Haha! Genius.

1. E36
2. E30
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
E46
 
These maths drive me to drink.
 
Not many girls like a car in that style anyway.
 
I apologize for my ignorance, but aren't those are generations of BMWs if I'm not mistaken?
 
:lol: Love those.
 
I hope you guys know that Yamauchi's first car was an R33 GTR...so don't be complaining about it...he has a reason why theres so many of them in the game.
 
So if his first car was a Honda Step Van, the GT games should be the Real Bread Delivery Simulator?
 
I hope you guys know that Yamauchi's first car was an R33 GTR...so don't be complaining about it...he has a reason why theres so many of them in the game.

He owned a R32 GT-R according to that old video (although the showed a R33 in footage), from memory he once said he owned a Mitsubishi FTO as a first car.
 
Yeah.

535624_430034550385135_435365339_n.png
 
"piece of poo at 1 o'clock" :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Back