Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,489 views
Exactly, what the hell is going on in Poland? :confused:
 
Last edited:
I think Honey Boo Boo is coming over there. They're going to eat it. The police is there to make sure that the creature doesn't escape.
 
5846917_700b.jpg
 
:lol:


Now there's a twist to that show no one saw coming.
 
482974_430255193696404_1264539696_n.jpg
 

If you had never seen this movie before, you would easily think this is some sort of Sci-fi action flick.
 
Which would be a welcomed thing. I really don't like the movie as it is. Needs more shooting and gore. Some boobs would be nice too.


598516_10151174584435918_1730782067_n.jpg
 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the word got in that sentence. Gotten is an Americanism, which, however correct it would be in this instance to have gotten in there, does not improve it or make any difference at all. Got is also shorter to type.


But yes, he should have bought a PC.
 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the word got in that sentence. Gotten is an Americanism, which, however correct it would be in this instance to have gotten in there, does not improve it or make any difference at all. Got is also shorter to type.


But yes, he should have bought a PC.

I'd disagree with that. To me, gotten is the perfect tense participle of get, and the PTP would be required in the conditional tense indicated by the sentence.

But that could just be AE slipping its way into my language.
 
Last edited:
I'd disagree with that. To me, gotten is the past tense participle of got, and the PTP would be required in the conditional tense indicated by the sentence.

But that could just be AE slipping its way into my language.


Well, to me it's always been "Got", "Get", "Will Get" as the tenses. But I have seen Gotten used, mainly with Americans, so I suppose it is states english. Ah well, nothing wrong with that.


But yes, he should have got a PC.
 
Sorry, I made some mistakes in my post

Bolded corrections.
 
I bet you thought that person was real clever, huh.



John Pinette is fantastic... Especially since that bit is like 6+ years old. 👍
 
"Get outta' the line!"

He's my wife's favortie comedian. I think he's great, too. So damn funny!
 
Aw, man... You broke the chain. I really wanted to see more people in a row quoting the same video.
 
Back