Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,960 views
Not a true story. You can't use a pencil - a graphite pencil - in an enclosed, zero-gravity environment sensitive to electrical shorting.


If the would have just used stone tablets they wouldn't have had that problem.
 
hungry_shoebill.jpg
 
LOL. I hated those.
 
:lol: Those pissed me off so much, broke so many fingernails on them.
 
If you step on a Lego brick, you experience a pain similar to getting a punch to the groin......
 
If you step on a Lego brick, you experience a pain similar to getting a punch to the groin......

I thought it referred to how hard they are to separate.
 
I'm not entirely sure of the joke, however Lego bricks are very frustrating any time you come across them, I dunno, whatever....
 
^ Last one's a little bit cruel, but it's still funny :)
 
It asks a good question though. I mean, thats two catastrophes that should've taken it out and it still stands.
 
It asks a good question though. I mean, thats two catastrophes that should've taken it out and it still stands.

Nagasaki wasn't affected by the quake, so it's not true anyway.
Still impressive though.
 
It asks a good question though. I mean, thats two catastrophes that should've taken it out and it still stands.

It's made of souls.


Also, was Nagasaki even affected by the tsunami? I think that bottom picture is also from the war.

edit: Just looked it up. The lower gate is in fact located in Iwate prefecture, far, far away from Nagasaki. Them gates last though.
 
ScgFK.png


Don't suppose you know what film that's from? I think I recognize that actress.
 
It's made of souls.


Also, was Nagasaki even affected by the tsunami? I think that bottom picture is also from the war.

edit: Just looked it up. The lower gate is in fact located in Iwate prefecture, far, far away from Nagasaki. Them gates last though.

Yup. Nagasaki is on the complete opposite side of the country, over a thousand kilometers away.
 
^:lol:, that's one of the best I've seen.
 
:lol:
 
98483_700b.jpg
 
Back