Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,170 views
koma-comic-strip-mmmm-golden-showers.jpg
 
sarah-u-mad-14681-1308204105-19.jpg


81511145.jpg
 
^
I thought that was only at my place.
 

YES! The real perils of travel, revealed!

That, and shower temperatures that lie; hot is cold, cold is hot...or keep turning it again and again to get warm (even though you have to move it towards "cold"). Can we get Congress to standardize this, along with microwave oven button schematics?
 
QUxlG.png


This one is just scary.

*shudders*
 
Who's the scary guy in the elvis one?
 
Midgets are just slightly less equal than the rest of us. :p
 
Me :lol:
chivin-friday-9.jpg


funny-random-photos-7.jpg


funny-random-photos-15.jpg


good-fun-7.jpg


funny-truth-3.jpg


funny-truth-11.jpg


funny-truth-12.jpg


funny-truth-15.jpg


funny-truth-16.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ashamed to say I actually laughed at Obama Lama Ding Dong... :lol:

-

And that is totally how I shop for groceries. Which is why my daughter loves riding in the shopping cart. :D
 
Ashamed to say I actually laughed at Obama Lama Ding Dong... :lol:

-

And that is totally how I shop for groceries. Which is why my daughter loves riding in the shopping cart. :D

Lol, not to sound "douchbaggy" but most of your posts are totally humorous. 👍
 
And that is totally how I shop for groceries. Which is why my daughter loves riding in the shopping cart. :D
One of the perks of being a parent. :D

Warning, though - they don't like it when they're too big to ride in the cart so they hold on to the sides and walk but you still cartdrift. :sick:
 
Back