Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,959 views
demotivational-posters-caps-lock.jpg


demotivational-posters-meanwhile-on-mars.jpg


demotivational-posters-being-green.jpg
 
memes-worth-it.jpg
 
^Yes, because I use a special but common technique to effortlessly reach the bottom.
 
memes-fellow-african-american-if-you-may.jpg

memes-i-have-observed-a-sufficient-quantity-of-betentacled-animation.jpg

Ducreux_meme_01.jpg

Ducreux_-_Drop_It_Like_It_s_Hot.jpg


Can you tell I like these?
 
Last edited:
I can't even understand half of the language in the second one...
 
Completely lost on the first two, second two I instantly understood :lol:
 
Don't get the 2nd one...
All the rest I get.
 
I do believe that this is the only one of these that I've laughed at.

memes_chorus_fuuu_memebase_10-s500x251-152547-580.jpg
 
Had to Google betentacle to figure it out! 👍
 
1. N-word please!
2. I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
3. I like big butts and I cannot lie.
4. Drop it like it's hot.
 
Awesome. But I would say in phrase 6: I think I'll seattle for a can of chile. :sly:

Seattle isn't a country.
 
Happened to me yesterday
ragecomicswaystoprage.jpg
 
^ How do some of you deal with reality?

...perhaps you need to read a good book or two?



Wow...wasn't expecting that one.
 
Happened to me yesterday
ragecomicswaystoprage.jpg

Continual problem with the extremely busy 3-way mini-roundabout near me.

I'm usually the first one to go at a deadlock, I like to pretend I'm driving the bus from Speed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle isn't a country.

Wow huge fail on my part there actually, oh well.

(I knew Seattle was an American city (after all I play GT:sly:), but I kinda didn't realize that they were naming ONLY countries, so yeah.)
 
Last edited:
*redacted*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tuesday-dar-4.jpg


tuesday-dar-35.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back