Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,919 views
I doubt Boris has ever held a broom before in his entire life. :lol:
 
I didnt just fall for the troll vid I clicked it multiple times and shouted work damn it.
 
038205-britain-riot.jpg
♫ "I choose me bristles with pride, yes, I do.
A broom for the shaft and a broom for the flume." ♫
 
That is just badass.
 
That looks shopped. Isn't that Heidfeld fledding from his flaming car?
 
It is indeed.
 
:)
*troll vid*

This would have really trolled more people in the Funny Vid Thread, since well you know, videos don't go here and all. :lol:
 
Oh if I could of thought to take a photo every time someone texted me something stupid, I would have millions.
 
I can so relate to that! :lol:
 
A scooter for the entire family AND the neighbours? :dopey:
 
Why not make one long hump?
 
Looks like it would fit my 6'6" frame nicely :lol:.
 
navy.jpg


If s/he were to fire that gun, the boat would go backward.
 
But it would be a hell of a good time!
 
So if you want to go forward, just turn the gun around. :dopey:
 
TB
So if you want to go forward, just turn the gun around. :dopey:

Ah, good ol' nitro boost which was also discovered in the early days of Grand Theft Auto. :lol:
 
Back