W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Aug 10, 2011 #1,741 livemusic Click to expand... Tech guy must be Chinese.
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Aug 10, 2011 #1,742 livemusic Click to expand... For a more classy version of this, plus more expletives.
opelgt1969 Premium Messages 2,307 Bristol,Va USA Messages opelgt1969 Aug 10, 2011 #1,743 shem Tech guy must be Chinese. Click to expand... Not American Didn't use duct tape so fan will fall off!
shem Tech guy must be Chinese. Click to expand... Not American Didn't use duct tape so fan will fall off!
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Aug 10, 2011 #1,744 poolhaas Click to expand... I need that pizza book in my library!!1!!
NINE_HUNDRED Messages 2,114 England Messages NINE_HUNDRED Aug 10, 2011 #1,745 The little girl is back, It made me laugh Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Aug 10, 2011 #1,746 Pupik For a more classy version of this, plus more expletives. Click to expand... 👍 Great read.
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Aug 10, 2011 #1,747 In other news, if you swallow chewing gum, it does not stay in your stomach for 7 years...
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Aug 10, 2011 #1,749 NINE_HUNDRED The little girl is back, It made me laugh Click to expand... Girl on the right has an exceedingly small head.
NINE_HUNDRED The little girl is back, It made me laugh Click to expand... Girl on the right has an exceedingly small head.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 10, 2011 #1,750
poolhaas Save The Ring Premium Messages 3,261 Limburg Messages poolhaas / GTP_poolhaas Aug 10, 2011 #1,752 The one with the little girl is the best version I've seen
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Aug 10, 2011 #1,753 Those running girl ones are awesome.
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Aug 10, 2011 #1,754 nizmo_bro Click to expand... Never cared much for "The Great Gig in the Sky", anyhow.
popcorn Messages 561 Thunderdome Messages clskier Aug 11, 2011 #1,757 nk22b Click to expand... I don't get it.
F1 fan Thin Lizzy fan. Premium Messages 5,379 Yokohama Messages F1fan1 Aug 11, 2011 #1,759 popcorn I don't get it. Click to expand... Age/sex/location. The stranger has stated that he is a 19 year old, male from Turkey. So as a joke the person replied 23/m/chicken.
popcorn I don't get it. Click to expand... Age/sex/location. The stranger has stated that he is a 19 year old, male from Turkey. So as a joke the person replied 23/m/chicken.
Horde_R35 Messages 6,318 Lisbon,Portugal Messages IRT_hordeR35 Messages Whats an Xbox?? Aug 11, 2011 #1,760 Meanwhile in London Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Aug 11, 2011 #1,761 Because, you know, chicken's a bird. Just like a turkey.
Crispy Messages 3,082 Allen, Texas Messages crispychicken49 Messages crispychicken49 Aug 11, 2011 #1,763 Danny Click to expand... Dude on the right looks like Bruce Willis. I guess he needs some way to live after Die Hard.
Danny Click to expand... Dude on the right looks like Bruce Willis. I guess he needs some way to live after Die Hard.
Luminis Messages 9,295 Duisburg Aug 11, 2011 #1,766 Hehe, if it wasn't for the "Enlarge" bar at the top and the fact that I'm using windowed mode for my browser, I'd have fallen for that, too.
Hehe, if it wasn't for the "Enlarge" bar at the top and the fact that I'm using windowed mode for my browser, I'd have fallen for that, too.
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Aug 11, 2011 #1,767 youtube's interface is all thin and black now anyway.