Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,814 views
1302214801_5963.jpg

1302307786_4678.jpg

1303184298_5192.jpg

1302459049_6136.jpg
 
110809-children-sleep-combo-15.ss_full.jpg

images


It's from an article about where different children in the world sleep, but I couldn't help thinking of Russell from Up.
 
mac-boss-e1313076267892.jpg

Most expensive laptop stand ever.
 
nick09
Note, this would never work:<USB pic>

there's an F-word in that, edit it out :) Still funny though :lol:
 
Thanks for noticing. Removed the tags.
 
I must say, that I have also noted (and reported) vulgar watermarks, but mods never seem to see them too. :indiff:
 
I must say, that I have also noted (and reported) vulgar watermarks, but mods never seem to see them too. :indiff:

I had to tilt my screen beyond the normal viewing angle to see it. Not worth reporting if you're the only one that's going to see it.
 
Not like that, I've seen that same address on 2 "Y U NO?" pics. White on blue is quite visible, IMO.

Enough complaining, have some prank calls.

44023%20-%20Phone_Booth%20colin_ferrell%20phone%20phone_meme%20pinkie_pie.jpg


44026%20-%20alexander_graham_bell%20first_phone_call%20monocle%20phone_meme%20pinkie_pie%20prank_call.png
 

rage-comics-the-uk-riots-not-quite-the-revolution-we-were-hoping-for.jpg

memes-uber-frosh-whats-an-rpg.jpg

memes-i-told-him-i-had-an-older-twin-he-called-me-a-repost.jpg



my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-and-brush-her.jpg

There, that's a reasonable pony/non-pony ratio.
 
usb_laptop_self-charger_cable_500.jpg


I'd be willing to bet I could make a lot of money selling these to computer noobs on Ebay. Like the guy who was selling links to the apple store. Some guy paid a few hundred $'s for that thinking he was buying an Ipad 2. All he got was a nice email with a link to Ipad 2 on the apple store.
 
281831_10150266206880765_139454585764_7923690_4945426_n.jpg


205871_10150266568470765_139454585764_7926268_6072393_n.jpg


262498_10150266958730765_139454585764_7930498_3648718_n.jpg


They're funny because they're not memes. They're attempted memes. In order to promote GymkhanaFOUR, Ken Block is trying to create a meme, apparently unaware that memes are not (deliberately) created.

Still, I do like the gorilla on a Segway.
 
But referring to him as Darling would allow for all manner o Blackadder Goes Forth hilarity. "Cup of tea, Darling?"
 
Fancy dress like a boss

fancy-dress-as-a-side-of-bacon-1505.jpg


i+pity+the+stool.jpg


first-he-loled-then-he-sealioused-1039.jpg




punk-gets-owned-by-his-dad-6406.jpg




yes-ostrich-bite-2893.jpg
 
Last edited:
anakin.png

WATCH%20ALL%20THE%20TOP%20GEAR.jpg


Yeah, the face from those comics spawned a new meme. And I love it.


EDIT: Damn, I had those copy pasted for the Funny .gif thread. Didn't even notice I did that.
I don't even remember the pictures I was going to post here.

Thanks for movie those over there, TB.

 
Last edited:
Everything is ripped off somewhere on the internet. And yes, that's a really funny meme when used correctly. :lol:
 
Hat tip to MintBerryCrunch for spotting the F-bombs & Richards I missed. Spaceship icons and "Man on top of the world" trophies stay.
internet2.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Funny, but, um, you....might want to censor that.....just a bit.
 
wider.png
 
If that robot was made by Rainbow Dash, I guess she and Pinkie are even.[/Cupcakes reference]
 
Back