Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,493 views
1. A doctor does not perform invasive surgery.
2. If a doctor did, It most certainly wouldn't be at the roadside.
3. Your comparing a surgeon to a butcher? C'mon!

1. You've totally missed the point.
2. Are surgeons no longer doctors now?
 
1. You've totally missed the point.
2. Are surgeons no longer doctors now?

I never said that surgeons weren't doctors, simply that a doctor isn't a surgeon.
 
drunk-baby-meme-sober.jpg
 
Fun fact #2: I'm actually watching MASH right no- GET OUT OF MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
 
We have butchers because people are too lazy to learn how to do it for themselves.

Lazy? How's about busy? I already begrudge having to give over 20 minutes of my day to cooking and the associated cleaning up of food preparation. Taking the extra time to catch, kill, pluck/skin, gut, slice, dice and possible mince would just be a right pain in the butt. I hate cooking, I do it because I have to, it's not because I'm lazy, I just resent having to give over a portion of my life to it..

What happened to Science giving us a pill that equated to a meal?? Tomorrows World Lied to us! Damn them! DAMN THEM!!! <shakes fist>
 
312585_10152360200825092_1679000421_n_zps14a2b3e2.jpg
 
Damn she's creepy!
 
That's fantastic.
 
^^Baby not found, substitute with Corgi.

TvGhT.jpg
 
We is? LAWD!
 
Haha I didn't realize the larger FB pics were the copy until I got to the last example.
 
-> While I was researching regarding factory-built Focus V8's, I just stumbled this one...

Screen+shot+2012-12-20+at+3.20.47+AM.png


Screen+shot+2012-12-20+at+3.25.21+AM.png


^ Don't believe me?

:boggled:
 
Back