Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,548 views
That is awesome. So awesome.
 
Those FB ones are awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:


563629_444000525655204_111409018_n.jpg
 
^^ That reminds me of something I saw on facebook yesterday:

20 December - last night of the world PARTY :)
21 December - last day of the world PARTY :)
22 December - we are still alive PARTY :)
23 December - HANGOVER :)
24 December - Christmas eve PARTY :)
25 December Christmas day PARTY :)
26 and 27 December - HANGOVER :)
28 December - last Friday of the year PARTY :)
29 December - last Saturday of the year PARTY :)
30 December - last Sunday of the year PARTY :)
31 December - new year eve PARTY :)
1 Jan - new year PARTY :)
 
Got a theme going on there, eh? :lol:


Sad thing is, thats kinda what I do in my class. It works though, no more of my hilariously bad cursive writing.


And just like that, the little sleep I get is gone :sick:
 
That's why it's the end of the world, no one will survive that! :crazy:
 
12095_444109318977658_125620193_n.jpg




282890_443501265705130_406088010_n.jpg
 
dionbusshelter.jpg


Nice one AT. 👍
 
Kate Middleton is moonlighting as a princess!


She's a racing driver! And races a mines skyline no less!!!
DC6647D9.jpg
 
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/AmericanApparelDiscoversItMayHaveTheStupidestCustomersOnThePlanet-47416.jpg[/IMG]
Because people are just idiots. :lol: Surely after a while it kicked in that it didn't work?
 
I doubt it, I have seen quite a few that even mention its a joke, riddled with trollface in the image and still the idiots seek them out!
 
You must be a Metallica fan to understand this....


tumblr_md53hfXCr41rxj6e8o1_500.jpg
 
:lol: Wouldn't work too well...

[IMG/]http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/11252012163529.jpg[/IMG]

I'd hate to be called "John Smith". :nervous:
 
Hahaha. I get the "I am the table" one.
 
This one made me lol
382118_344735322300413_1342476148_n.jpg
 
nick09

If things get out of hand on tomorrow's flight, I'm using that line.

(That said, I usually get very few unruly kids/babies on my flights.)
 
Raping? Rapping? No big difference there... :scared:

Wrapping?
 
Raping? Rapping? No big difference there... :scared:

Wrapping?

As in "I've just finished helping my mum do her Christmas raping."?
 
Back