Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,648 views
No offence to you English natives folks, but if I, a non-english native, managed to master the language (to a certain extent) why can't the youth of today manage that also?

Specially with the most common of them all...your and you're.

I admit, I'm not scholar on the English language. However, even with my accent and bad pronunciation of most words, I still manage to over come those common mistakes.
 
556339_393901560686937_333668648_n.jpg
 
Not a great example - he ended up being hanged, drawn and quartered. :scared:
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/32085758.jpg
 
Its over in New Zealand already...
 
Raping presents?

rihaS.jpg
 
^
:lol: I saw that video. Not on SNL, though.
 
The number of times I've seen images confusing the Aztec Sun Stone for a Mayan calendar in recent days...

Beat me to it.
I do not think I ever seen the Mayan calendar portrayed yet while on this matter...
 
Or you could just accept the joke instead of complaining about the details.
 
haha, awesome page, but Target mom takes the cake!
 
haha, awesome page, but Target mom takes the cake!

Not the worst. Our Prime Minister left his daughter at the pub.
 
Haha yeah, I knew dat. Must be proud of your top dogs! :crazy:
 
Wrapped Gift and Target Mom take the cake :lol:
 
:lol:
It cost them more to wrap the gift then the gift cost.

Sure but way worth it. He should of put regular wrapping paper over the duct taped box. I'd have to save the idea for the next christmas.

BadSpellers-44948.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ That one is awesome for some reason
 
6128293_700b_v1.jpg


6139736_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ wow.

*facepalm*





31538_573610505999165_289788492_n.jpg
 
Back