Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,088 views
Pupik
My work has done this on occasion. An email with the code will go out five minutes after it was supposed to start, for example. Led to a few rather empty meetings...

I once received an email to say my lecture was cancelled, 10 minutes after we all showed up! :(
 
[IMG.]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6573662_700b.jpg[/IMG]

When I saw "le", I knew it was 9gag.
 
DK
When I saw "le", I knew it was 9gag.

Unfortunate, the "le" leaks onto other websites too. :D

But 9gag does hide some humor gems, inside that ocean of utter, and I mean UTTER crap.
 
morning_picdump_306_640_05.jpg
 
Siri trolls.

15hmr2p.jpg
 
560001_512847982114612_2001446677_n.jpg

167061_slide.jpg
 
Last edited:
New Rule: Really long images count as five. You may only post four at a time.

Seriously, keep it reasonable...Save it for tomorrow. It will still be there.
 
I usually get it right the first or second by looking at the other lights, have to know when the green is coming up so I put the car in first and the people behind me don't burst out honking half a second after the green light is on
 
Like we don't ALL do that at the red light.. lol.

Nope. We have crosswalk countdown signals so I know exactly when the light will turn green or yellow.
 
I usually get it right the first or second by looking at the other lights, have to know when the green is coming up so I put the car in first and the people behind me don't burst out honking half a second after the green light is on

I thought everybody did this. Been doing this since I was a kid. When others on the road don't, and take too long to move, I always say, "Well, the light isn't gonna get any greener!!!"
 
On certain lights that I go through often, you can time it well enough that you're across the intersection by the time the next person has just gone a car length.
Kind of sad that they don't pay attention.
 
When others on the road don't, and take too long to move, I always say, "Well, the light isn't gonna get any greener!!!"

Incubus wrote a 3 1/2 minute song about that, called "A Certain Shade of Green".



Unrelated, but topical:

481828_10151362158908615_820358387_na_zps637bb417.png


(From Adam Kay, with extra language warning)
 
538335_10152576326555377_524878183_n.jpg
 
Thanks, Will Buxton, for this one...

tumblr_m8a88gAkao1rpv5yso1_500.jpg
 
16-funny-pictures-391.jpg


61-funny-pictures-391.jpg


94-funny-pictures-391.jpg


6577017_700b.jpg


6572678_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back