Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,596 views
-> ...

11312_639506016079056_789169152_n.png

^ NO ONE mess with Putin.
 
I found it mildly amusing. It's in the uniform rules of my school planner.
2013-02-12124307_zps75bb89dd.jpg
 
6625619_700b.jpg


6625571_700b.jpg


6625500_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Guy Fieri didn't get URL for his restaurant so someone else put one up.
guy.jpg
 
screw_obama-185170.jpg

Sorry if repost, but it is a classic
 
485251_426435744109278_1194971035_n.jpg
 
Epic page guys!!!
 
JustAChickenTeachingThatBitchSomeManners-56912.jpg


6633101_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
And people will wonder why I'm standing at the intersection laughing if it does. :lol:
 
There was something like that at certain gas stations if you pulled the trigger thing on the pump a certain way, it would give you free gas. It was supposed to be used by FBI and other high law enforcement types of people. I doubt it ever worked, considering you could just used a card and it would keep random people from getting free gas.
 
"Please don't bite the nice doctor?" How does that relate to an eye doctor?
 
"Please don't bite the nice doctor?" How does that relate to an eye doctor?

I believe it hangs in a vet's office..
 
"Please don't bite the nice doctor?" How does that relate to an eye doctor?

Little kids. They can get a little 'bittey' with doctors.
 
Back